Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#26 Old 10th May 2006 at 11:40 PM
Yayyyy pets!! I hope it's true! *crosses fingers* I might get my guinea pig back!! :D
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 10th May 2006 at 11:57 PM
come on siamese cats.. <3
#28 Old 11th May 2006 at 12:30 AM
If it is gonna be pets, they should be able to get pregnant.
They should be able to fall in love and woohoo.

And birds should lay eggs, too!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 11th May 2006 at 12:59 AM
The Sims Resource have published an article about it..and its been said on Snooty Sims apparently. They have been pretty reliable in the past, yes?

I am quite patient about getting pets,though I would definately like to see them at some point, I could wait longer. But it would be nice if this next EP was pets to stop all the "OMG I want PETZ!!!!11" comments!
Test Subject
#30 Old 11th May 2006 at 1:01 AM
While I'm excited about this expansion, I only hope it's done in a new and interesting manner. Also, that is the lamest title ever. Way to put some time and effort into naming it, Maxis :P
Field Researcher
#31 Old 11th May 2006 at 1:01 AM
Ohmigosh!!! I am so excited that I am shaking and my heart is pounding... honestly. How sad is that?!?!?!?! Anyway... pets is the one EP that I have hoped for since the sims 2 was announced! I absolutely loved my pets in TS1 and I loved the unpredictability that they brought to the game (like someone said before: dragons and fire, guinea pigs and illness). I think those little quirky things like that are missing too much from our games. I like not being able to control everything *gasp* that happens to my sims sometimes.

I am an animal lover in real life and I cannot wait to inflict them on my simmies!!! :ionfish: :evilnod: :ionfish:
Test Subject
#32 Old 11th May 2006 at 1:06 AM
Well it sure took them long enough.Im just worried about all the glitches.

If people could read my mind they would go slowly insane....O__o
Field Researcher
#33 Old 11th May 2006 at 1:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by laylei
While I'm excited about this expansion, I only hope it's done in a new and interesting manner. Also, that is the lamest title ever. Way to put some time and effort into naming it, Maxis :P

That is most likely not the title. Someone on the SnootySims forum emailed maxis and asked aboutthe new EP. The reply said that they were just going to show a 'teaser video' to let everyone 'guess' the new ep's theme. It also said that they were going to release more info on it in a few weeks after the E3 event. So the title probably wasn't announced... just a few clips of the coming goodies was most likely all that was shown. I don't know though. Just suspect... it could be anything.

(Taken from Snootysims frontpage...)

Next Expansion teaser on E3 8 May

A couple days ago, it was mentioned that the next expansionpack would not be told on E3. 'mmmyrs2', a member of this site's forum recieved a mail from Tiffany Spencer, who does the Public Relations for EA. In this mail is told that there will be a teaser video promoting the next theme.
Also it is told that in the weeks after E3, the new pack will be announced.

Find more info at www.snootysims.com
#34 Old 11th May 2006 at 1:29 AM
It's a good news, I really really hope it's true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 11th May 2006 at 1:58 AM
#36 Old 11th May 2006 at 2:01 AM
i watched that video. 3 times, and only saw Spore!
can somebody post pictures please?
Test Subject
#37 Old 11th May 2006 at 2:19 AM
Pics coming up!
Scholar
#38 Old 11th May 2006 at 2:27 AM
I watched the videos and didn't see anything either, so come on with those pictures kelsey!!!!!:slow:

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 11th May 2006 at 2:27 AM
Test Subject
#40 Old 11th May 2006 at 2:30 AM
#41 Old 11th May 2006 at 2:34 AM
kelseyl. thanks you! :D
they are SOOO cool!
but they look strangley too realistic to be sims2 lol
Test Subject
#42 Old 11th May 2006 at 2:36 AM
Yeah, they aren't very cartoony. They're cute though!
Scholar
#43 Old 11th May 2006 at 2:37 AM
Wow thank guys!!! It looks awesome.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
Scholar
#44 Old 11th May 2006 at 2:41 AM
Here's a few more pics!

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 11th May 2006 at 2:42 AM
Yay!!!! I can't wait to have sim versions of my cats in the game...... That grey one in the picture already looks like one of my cats..... Now the torture is going to start because we know its coming and I don't want to wait lol.
Test Subject
#46 Old 11th May 2006 at 2:46 AM
Wow it looks good and the dogs are big!
Test Subject
#47 Old 11th May 2006 at 2:49 AM
OMGOSH! i want a dog for my sims to call their very own NOW NOW NOW!
#48 Old 11th May 2006 at 2:53 AM
Thank you for posting pictures! Finally my outcast sim can have his very own pet.
#49 Old 11th May 2006 at 3:04 AM
They are SO CUTE!!!! I can't wait!
#50 Old 11th May 2006 at 3:07 AM
i love the Pics KelseyL, purplepaws and onsimnow
i cant wait for this game :D
Page 2 of 82