Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th May 2009 at 10:12 PM
Fml
For those of you who do not know what FML is: http://www.fmylife.com/

So I came home from school today to find my mother really pissed off. I assumed it was to do with the IRS or the divorce or something, and when I asked, she directed me to message 8 on our answering machine. I played it and it turns out it was our school's bookkeeper, calling about tuition for this year. My dad promised me yesterday that he would continue paying my tuition. He didn't. FML.

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Advertisement
Zombie Socks
#2 Old 12th May 2009 at 10:23 PM
I'm so sorry. That must be really hard! I don't have much complaining but the usual:

I can't go two weeks without vomiting. I still can't go back to school until I get better. I'm not going to get to graduate with my friends. I'm never going to be able to go back to highschool like normal kids and will instead do courses online. I just spent a week trying to get rid of a virus and reinstalled my entire operating system as well, and the virus is still there. Now there is no chocolate in the house and I am thirsty. FML.

Also F Internet Explorer. It is a BAD PERSON! :rage:

I THINK WE ALL NEED HUGS! *tackle hugs*

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#3 Old 12th May 2009 at 10:25 PM
Oh damn! I'm really sorry for you two!

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Zombie Socks
#4 Old 12th May 2009 at 10:57 PM
No! You're supposed to HUG us! *grabs Nina from behind in hug* See! All better! *eyes turn towards Raps* Hugging time... *evil laughter*

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th May 2009 at 12:35 AM
Aww, I'm sorry. I guess i take hs for granted. What exactly causes the vomiting? *is tackled by hug*

Yes, get mozilla firefox. IE sucks.

I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#6 Old 13th May 2009 at 11:13 AM
OK... *hugs WWW and Raps* But it's so sad...

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Zombie Socks
#7 Old 13th May 2009 at 3:47 PM
Actually, I highly suggest taking High School for granted. After being stuck in the house for so long I probably have a very romanticized view of high school, wheras real high school mainly comprises of homework, bad teachers, and locker rooms smells.

I have no idea what causes any of my problems, although the running idea right now is "Epsteen Bar" (ttly spelled that wrong) Of course, no one knows how to fix "Epstein Bar" (is still probably spelled wrong) so mainly its taking lots of medicines with names I probably can't spell either, like: Zofonchlorinetazhubbletelescopegeorgebushisaweenietron.

But don't worry! There will always be ham cookies!

I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#8 Old 13th May 2009 at 4:29 PM
*Gives WWW ham cookies*

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Typical
#9 Old 13th May 2009 at 4:53 PM
*Hugs Raps and WWW* *Dribbles*... bad timing huh...
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10 Old 14th May 2009 at 5:10 AM
eh, the nice thing about high school is you get to change how you look every 2 months and people actually care. I do that constantly. But it ain't high school musical.

Theorist
#11 Old 16th May 2009 at 4:20 AM
what do you mean you can change how you look?
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#12 Old 27th May 2009 at 6:25 PM
OK... I know this is not too terrible, but... I needed to get an 8 in my marks to have the grant for the university I want, but I have gotten a 7.7 ... it's really frustrating...
Apart from this... I recently discovered that I'm allergic to my favourite fruit the kiwi: when I was eating it suddenly my throat started to be really weird and I couldn't breath... it wasn't really pleasant...

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Typical
#13 Old 27th May 2009 at 7:22 PM
#14 Old 30th May 2009 at 6:29 AM
I just got diagnosed with skin cancer in a couple of places. The sad part is that I don't go in the sun. I don't even leave to go shopping ad end up straving a lot of the time. A few years back I had an allergic reaction to a caterpillar and long story short, I couldnt touch any part of my skin because of the pain. I still have this intense pain I can't touch my back, even clothes hurt but I have to block the pain and move on with my life. When I was 12, I was dianosed with a really rare genetic disease to where my body can't release horomones to handle stress. They put me on steroids and I gained like 50 pounds in 2 weeks. My my best friend of 13 years still has the nerve to call me and bitch about her boyfriend drama. Sometimes I jsut want to shoot her. FML.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#15 Old 30th May 2009 at 8:09 AM
Ack. Was the cancer genetic?

#16 Old 30th May 2009 at 8:55 AM
Yep. My Dad is covered it. He, however, baked himself in the sun. Thats why I was always careful
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#17 Old 30th May 2009 at 1:30 PM
OMG!!!! I'm really really sorry Vampy!

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Typical
#18 Old 30th May 2009 at 3:15 PM
Vampy - Really sory tpo *read* that *is sad*
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#19 Old 30th May 2009 at 11:49 PM
hmmm, what's the treatment consist of?

Theorist
#20 Old 31st May 2009 at 1:51 AM
wow that is sad.... very very sad... very very very uber buber sad... why am I the only one on this planet that has no terrible problems... oh wait never mind I think I do I'm the only one that doesn't eat any sort of pig and I never will... but it's not that much of a problem even though you guys like talking about it...
#21 Old 31st May 2009 at 5:57 AM
Thanks guys, only my mom seems to care. My Dad is an ass, he thinks that it is something that will pass, and he has this tone that he seems to think that I am faking everything. Treatment wise, I have to get a buch of my moles removed, each incision about an inch to 2 inches deep. If they think that it is spreading any further than my skin, their really worried about it movin to my lymph system, then I will have to do radiation treatments.

ZimZ, why don't you eat pig, is it a religious thing?
Theorist
#22 Old 31st May 2009 at 6:49 AM
yes. It is, to me it's an unclean animal... I don't know why just what my grandmother told me... so yeah I don't eat pig, nor does my mother, my twin sister and 2 of my brothers the rest are catholic. My twin sister and the 2 brothers and I and mum are muslim... (no we're not terrorists).

vampy - gosh your dad is a right dick... no offence.. ouch I feel real sorry for you. 2 inches deep is pretty deep into the skin. How would this happen though! I mean you said you don't often go out in the sun right? That's really strange.
#23 Old 31st May 2009 at 6:54 AM
THANK YOU, finally someone other than me thinks my dad is a dick. I got it through genetics I suppose. It mutates the DNA and apparently I got a mutated version form my dad.

Terrorists? I would never say that, that would be liKE saying just because you are catholic, you are straight, you don't believe in sex before marriage, or beause you are atheist you hate everyone, worshipo satan, etc. I HATE STEREOTYPES!!
Theorist
#24 Old 31st May 2009 at 7:18 AM
Was just making sure... some people are a bit rude and yeah... They think that some of us are all super evil and stuff... Even though we're not... I'm always wishing I could go back to France they had not problem with me being muslim some of my brothers and sisters being catholic, one of my brothers being gay... yes he's gay but I don't see a problem with that. I don't know what he does all night but... never mind that... Well vampy s far you have 2 votes for your dad being a dick... any1 else???

That reminds me I hate stereotypes as well I know a girl my age who travels around Europe with me and she's atheist... She is the nicest person I have ever met and she's nice to everyone she meets even if they were a suicide bomber I'm sure she'd say hello nicely and hug them then skip off... Nice girl i like her....
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#25 Old 31st May 2009 at 7:36 AM
*raises hand*

Page 1 of 3