Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Quilted Toddler Blanket Bed

by HugeLunatic Posted 6th May 2009 at 3:19 PM - Updated 23rd Aug 2020 at 7:16 PM by HugeLunatic : Updated Base Game Blanket

62 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 45 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th May 2009 at 3:44 PM
Oh, awesome! Atavera's was starting to glitch for me, so this is great. And cute, too! Is the energy gain level 12, like the cribs?
Mad Poster
#3 Old 6th May 2009 at 4:31 PM
Wow, fantastic idea and gorgeous colours and patterns ! Thank you so much for sharing
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th May 2009 at 5:28 PM
I love this. I love the idea of it taking the texture from the bedding to match.
#5 Old 6th May 2009 at 6:03 PM
Thank you. Atavera`s was good, but yours adds variety.

Speaking of which, an idea/suggestion: A version that takes textures from standard bedding? Or perhaps two: One that uses the pillow texture, and one that uses the blanket texture?

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 6th May 2009 at 6:16 PM
Thank you this is neat
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 6th May 2009 at 6:43 PM
So very cute! Thanks for considering the base game option and bedding texture. Makes my over-flooded beddings folder happy
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th May 2009 at 6:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GeneralOperationsDirector
Speaking of which, an idea/suggestion: A version that takes textures from standard bedding? Or perhaps two: One that uses the pillow texture, and one that uses the blanket texture?

Tried it. Looked like crap. Plus there was no logical way to map the quilt binding that gave it depth.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 6th May 2009 at 7:06 PM
These look amazing! Very much like what my daughter used to nap on as a baby Thank you.

Live, love, Laugh <3
#10 Old 6th May 2009 at 7:11 PM
::sigh:: `Twas but an idea. Thanks anyway.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Forum Resident
#11 Old 6th May 2009 at 10:52 PM
Hot damn, this is great! Very practical, and the adorable quilt looks even more realistic than the original toddler blanket. Not to mention the fact that I quilt baby blankets just like these! Love 'em, thanks a million.
Mad Poster
#12 Old 7th May 2009 at 2:30 AM
Lunie!!! Yay, I love stuff like this for my sim toddlers. Thanks so much!!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 7th May 2009 at 7:10 AM
Such a cute idea! I love it
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 7th May 2009 at 4:27 PM
Thank you! :-)
Instructor
#15 Old 8th May 2009 at 9:58 AM
These look great. I've been using Atavara's version forever. It will be nice to have another option. Thank you.
Scholar
#16 Old 8th May 2009 at 7:33 PM
Ooh!! How sweet!
Looks like everyone here was using Atavara's version...,now I can have the Freetime textures, thanks to you...and Thank You Very Much!

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 8th May 2009 at 11:31 PM
Oh my, thank you for this!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 9th May 2009 at 5:31 AM
this is great i thought that the freetime quilt we so pretty but pointless as a wallhanging now at least its usefull looking i love this will the toddler lay down by theirselves like on the petbed?
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
#19 Old 9th May 2009 at 10:46 PM
Field Researcher
#20 Old 10th May 2009 at 12:46 PM
Love this!It's too cute!

"What's the worst that I can say?
Things are better if I stay.
So long and goodnight,so long and goodnight."-Helena,My Chemical Romance
(( ))
// \\
Test Subject
#21 Old 11th May 2009 at 6:44 PM
Thanks so much for this! My little sister often naps on a blanket on the floor in the sitting room, and my sims can too now :D
Test Subject
#22 Old 12th May 2009 at 6:59 AM
Goosh. Just what I needed. Thanks
Test Subject
#23 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 7:06 PM
Thank you! I find it a great help that now toddlers can go to sleep by themselves, instead of having to be put to bed by an adult.

A humble suggestion: If you'd like to make your post more idiot-proof, maybe you could emphasize that the base game version is, indeed, BASE GAME ONLY. I have base game + Nightlife, but thought the base game version was for everyone who didn't have Freetime. So I downloaded it and my game kept freezing when I went to buy baby stuff - and it took me a whole afternoon to figure out why *facepalm*
Test Subject
#24 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 10:52 PM
Looks really great. I downloaded the freetime version but got a question. Do the sims actually have to have the skills do do a quilt? I am trying for quite a wile but never got a sim to reach at least one talent badge. *shame* The most advanced one got around 34 potholders at the moment and no talent badge.

Who ever finds a typing misstake could keep it - nobody is perfect.
And sorry, my English is not perfect. As I am German, I try as good as I could.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
#25 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 2:29 AM
This has nothing to do with any skills in FT. It is simply a toddler bed blanket where they can put themselves to sleep. Find it in the Misc/Children for around $350.

I am looking into the crash of the base game one, my game appears to be farked up good right now. I have disappearing objects...
Page 1 of 3