Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

AL Mysterious Bookcase Name Fix

by Menaceman44 Posted 7th May 2009 at 8:17 AM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th May 2009 at 10:03 AM
you know ive never noticed that before... though i dont think i ever noticed that bookshelf/door before either! lol

good job!

-:¦:-•:*imissfruity1013*:•-:¦:-
º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th May 2009 at 11:41 AM
LOL I noticed that yesterday, and I thought it was meant to be spelt incorrectly :p

LOL Thanks for the mod/fix
Mad Poster
#4 Old 7th May 2009 at 3:21 PM
Oh, well done ! Thank you
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 7th May 2009 at 5:23 PM
I thought they'd meant to spell it that way. Ha! Another error I've seen is where they say that the secondary aspiration "comliments" the primary, rather than "complements."
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th May 2009 at 3:36 AM
Thanks for actually doing this, it was starting to annoy me :P. Yet another case of EAxis forgetting to use the spellcheck....lol
Alchemist
#7 Old 9th May 2009 at 7:01 PM
I'm surprised I didn't notice this. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th Apr 2013 at 6:19 PM
thanks but does it matter if its a mistake lol i am not downloading this cuz i dont see the point. but others do download it if u want too
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 11:07 PM
Thanks for the Fix!
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 2:17 AM
Will it harm my game if it is not in English?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#11 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 4:22 PM
If your game is not in English then there really is no need for you to have this file as it only fixes the English text.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu