Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Buyable Water and Lava surface (animated)

by Pixelhate Posted 27th Apr 2009 at 4:46 PM - Updated 11th May 2009 at 8:59 AM by pixelhate

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 5:41 PM
The lava surface looks AWESOME! I have no idea what I would use it for but I've downloaded it anyways because it looks so cool and I want to see it glow in the dark. :D

Thank You Muchly,
-Chibi

My love for you was so deep, It nearly destroyed me.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 6:11 PM
Way cool!!!
thank you

ClicknPsycho
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 7:19 PM
Thank you. This looks really cool.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 7:25 PM
Very cool indeed. I love the lava surface it's awesome! Thank you!

"Now I am become Death"
Zombie Socks
#6 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 7:33 PM
*rubs hands together* Oh I have plans for that lava! Thank you so much for all these! I can't wait to see how they look in game!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Wiki Wizard
#7 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 7:52 PM
Ooh superb, i love adding the lava bit in there

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Instructor
#8 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 9:21 PM
Very cool stuff! Reminds me of my Enigmatic Waters upload but I think the animations here are really awesome and there were also some people asking me to make animated water surfaces for lakes and so on.
Now I can gladly send them to you
Instructor
#9 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 9:24 PM
omg, this is amazing. Thank you so much.
Instructor
#10 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 9:47 PM
The look really cool. Can it be used like real water? Meaning, if I lay a pond down, can my sims fish?
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 10:11 PM
Awesome!!

FINAL FANTASY VII
{ SOLDIER-02 }

An original Sims 2 series.
Watch it here.

Lab Assistant
#12 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 8:53 AM
Woo - this is so cool! Thank you so much for making this, it's something I've been wanting since Castaway stories came out. Darn Maxis for not including swimmable ponds in the regular Sims. Now I can at least pretend they are wading in a pond.

child_of_air, there is an invisible fishing pond here that might work along with this. (I think this 'water' is just an object - not real water.)
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 9:24 AM
I'm confused... do you place this 'water' over normal water and it acts like a floater? Or do you just drop it in the ground and its an instant pond-thing?
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 10:11 AM
O_O wowwwwwwwwwww

The worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you and yet you know you can never have them.

Light: "I'll take the potato chip....and eat it!! *dramatic crunch*
Mad Poster
#15 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 10:38 AM
Fantastic ! Thank you so much
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 11:43 AM
I just tried these out in game and they are so beautiful! The animation is gorgeous. I can't get over it, really. You did a fabulous job.

And you can use them with Inge's NoBeachPortal from Simlogical and get a 'pond' that sims can swim in, with animated water and everything. I could just scream from excitement. Thank you so much for doing this! :lovestruc
Forum Resident
#17 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 4:03 PM
Amazing! Of course, given the creator, amazing is just par for the course.

Thanks for sharing, Pix!
Instructor
#18 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 12:50 AM
Oh, thanks for the tips! Nice!
Instructor
#19 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 9:56 AM
AMAZING!! Thank you!
Forum Resident
#20 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 11:12 AM
Pixel, these are absolutely stunning!! I'm so glad you chose to use my mesh!
Test Subject
#21 Old 1st May 2009 at 6:29 AM
I DL this and it makes my sims time stop every now and then and it doesnt move but every 10-20 seconds maybe longer
Scholar
Original Poster
#22 Old 1st May 2009 at 8:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Grig 32
I'm confused... do you place this 'water' over normal water and it acts like a floater? Or do you just drop it in the ground and its an instant pond-thing?

It's more like the 2nd option. Note, this is a decorative object, it doesn't have fishing or swimming option.
Quote: Originally posted by ShanOw
I'm so glad you chose to use my mesh!
I'm so glad you let me use your mesh !
Quote: Originally posted by Aleesa666
I DL this and it makes my sims time stop every now and then and it doesnt move but every 10-20 seconds maybe longer
Could you be a little more specific and descriptive, please? Do you have lag or choppy game ? Is the surface not showing animation?

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Test Subject
#23 Old 2nd May 2009 at 6:33 PM
Im having trouble finding the object in-game. Could someone please tell me where to look?
Field Researcher
#24 Old 2nd May 2009 at 8:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Katsushima
Im having trouble finding the object in-game. Could someone please tell me where to look?

decorative, miscellaneous for me. 'did you grab the mesh?'.

ClicknPsycho
Test Subject
#25 Old 7th May 2009 at 11:08 AM
I could'nt find it in my game too!! I grab also the mesh too, but there is no water or lava in my decorative/miscellaneous!!
Page 1 of 2