Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Twikkii Island - Expanded

by BlueSoup Posted 10th Apr 2009 at 2:15 PM - Updated 16th May 2009 at 3:57 PM by BlueSoup

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 8:12 PM
That is my favorite neighborhood, but I always seem to run out of room, now I won't have that problem anymore.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 7:34 AM
WOW ! Great idea ! I'll be now able to build more vacation lots on Twikkii ! Thanks a lot for sharing
Instructor
#4 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 9:27 PM
I shall be using this expansion for an extended Ocean Grove, thanks for taking the time to create this hood.
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#5 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 12:43 AM
I love this neighborhood because of all the space. Unfortunately, I run my game on a pretty old computer. Could you possibly do this lot without the upper section? I'm still going to be playing this one (I took forever to build an entire town) but was wondering if a smaller version (but larger than Sophism's) would be possible for you.
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 5:07 AM
This is FABULOUS! My favourite hood these days. :D
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 13th Nov 2009 at 2:57 AM
Thank you so much for this. It was always so difficult to place lots without deleting or relocating houses and such. I was wondering though if this will overwrite the original Twikii Island.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 7:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by devylzangyl
Thank you so much for this. It was always so difficult to place lots without deleting or relocating houses and such. I was wondering though if this will overwrite the original Twikii Island.

Sorry it took me so long to reply. I've been off Sims lately. No, it won't overwrite anything.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
#9 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 3:04 PM
tested this as a regular neighborhood. Worked fine but when I tried to dig, nothing came out. Also when the guy went to drop the computer off for a family, it disappeared and did not show up in game. So I cannot use this as a base neighborhood

Did not try this as a vacation hood yet but will soon
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 2:16 AM Last edited by BringMeSugar : 21st Mar 2010 at 11:45 PM.
Cool!
I hate for this to be a dumb question, but we can put residential lots on these and the families can live there forever, right? And they can actually swim in the ocean if they live on the coast? I would just hate to download it, and not have my Sims to be able to swim in the ocean at their houses. I'm not really familiar with these kinds of downloads.

Nevermind, I get it now. I don't why I didn't earlier, though.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 11th Dec 2010 at 4:54 PM
tjhis is great i need this alot thx man
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 19th Nov 2013 at 9:11 PM
I see why several people like this neighborhood .... lots of room and plenty of space for beach lots. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 25th Jul 2023 at 10:21 AM
How can I replace this with the original holiday lot?