Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Ultimate Terrier Collection (Part 2)

by PharaohHound Posted 7th Apr 2009 at 3:23 PM - Updated 7th Apr 2009 at 6:39 PM by PharaohHound : add file

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Apr 2009 at 1:57 PM
The dogs are looking sooo cute. I love them all! *Downloads* Thank you very much for sharing.

Visit Vaya Sims site for free downloads!
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Apr 2009 at 1:18 AM
Hey, they look awsome. Would you be able to make them into zip files because I cant download them and they look really cool! P.S Wheres the Scottish Terrier? :P
Rubric Wrangler
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Apr 2009 at 12:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mikkie3
Hey, they look awsome. Would you be able to make them into zip files because I cant download them and they look really cool! P.S Wheres the Scottish Terrier? :P

We're not supposed to make zips and rars of the same thing, have you tried the help files? Do you always have trouble with rars, or just this time? If it's just this time, then it might just be the servers.

The Scottie. To be perfectly frank, the size of this collection as it is nearly killed me to prepare, and I knew there were several versions of the Scottie already on MTS2. I've got some more requests pending, but if you're willing to wait, PM me and I'll probably make it.

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 5:00 AM
Thanks for making the Norfolk Terrier!!!
All the dogs look great!!!

... And music is my aeroplane.
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 5:25 PM
Hey love the dogs <3
But could you do a Bedlington Terrier please?
Thanks
Rubric Wrangler
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 8:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gem1gem
Hey love the dogs <3
But could you do a Bedlington Terrier please?
Thanks

Glad you like them! I've already done a Bedlington, it can be found in the first part of my Ultimate Terrier Collection, which you can get to through the related pages tab. Or look at my profile.

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 7:31 PM
These are great, I have a patterdale terrier called Nellie and she looks exactly like yours! Thanks!

resistance is useless.
ALL MY CREATIONS are on garden of shadows, check them out! (rh)