Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fugly/Funky/Weird Nightlife Clothing Hider for adult female pick and choose

by joninmobile Posted 3rd Apr 2009 at 9:06 PM - Updated 17th Aug 2009 at 9:59 AM by joninmobile

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Zombie Socks
#2 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 10:41 PM
Thank you so much for these! It's such a useful hack!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 11:07 PM
thanks! does ths hide ugly teen clothes too?

Powdered doughnuts make me go nuts!
Instructor
#4 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 2:05 AM
Thankyou! I've been dying to get rid of those horrible medievil dresses and the fugly tops + matching pants and the 'club kid' outfits!! Thankyou so much!
Banned
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 4:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nandypanda
thanks! does ths hide ugly teen clothes too?

afraid not, I may make some seperatley for teens and males and such.
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 6:57 AM
It's people like you who make my game pretty.
Instructor
#7 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 12:23 PM
Thank you for the hiders! Most of these are just what I wanted to hide as well!
You may want to warn users that these would conflict with any catalog changer mods that affect the same outfit, like Phaenoh's clothing migration mod for the trenchcoats with boots. Her mod moves them to outerwear.
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 4:12 PM
I actually like the tweed skirt coat thing
Inventor
#9 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 6:02 PM
Thanks so much for making so many separate hiders I sort of like the outfits on the first pic for when my sims are on vacation. But everything else is totally fugly.
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 6:23 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you for this!!! I 've always hated those outfits, too!
Banned
Original Poster
#11 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 8:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MeredithDerek
Just a question: How do I create my own hiders, I've asked another creator how to before, but he/she said I should download his/her hider and remove clothes I wanted to keep. I want to add more clothes to hide instead, how do I do that?

It is kind of hard to explain, I was thinking about writing a tutorial and posting it on sims2supernova.com as well as simsafe2.com, that's when I can find the time, it's really easy once you get the hang of it.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 7:25 PM
The trenches are hot. AND HIDING RAVE CLOTHES AGAIN? I wish I was as normal as you.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 8:01 AM
couldn't you just zip the sh!t in to one rar file? i have to DL them all 1 by 1 ..
Test Subject
#14 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 5:51 PM
Thank-you for taking your time to create these, I really like them and it works great.
I do think it would be easier if all the files were in one as well as the options you have here ~ just a suggestion.
~ and to everyone who has said that these arent ugly and those arent usgly, this person has taken their time to cvreate something and put it on a FREE site, and all you can do is moan? ~
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 6th Apr 2016 at 8:48 PM
Thank you!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 3:18 PM
thank you