Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Smooch Addict Lipset

by elpemmy Posted 20th Mar 2009 at 10:45 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 12:48 AM
You forgot me in the credits for being... me mwahahaha! Ahah, I like those smooth lips, perfect for males ;]
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 12:50 AM
Usually I don't download lips. Not my thing, ya know? But quite frankly, the goddamn simplicity of these lips is what makes them so wonderful! From the bottom of my heart, thank you.
Instructor
#4 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 1:41 AM
I agree with above! These are so nice and natural, I'm sick of the ones you could see your reflection in! Veryyy nice! Thankyou.
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 5:36 AM
I love the natural tone they have, makes them look more realistic that the ones Maxis provides =).

Yes, I realize the error. Fail -_-.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 8:39 AM
Beautiful and great work on it, thanks
Instructor
#7 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 12:38 PM
Weeeeee! APPROVED! And once again, I haz the first! mwahahahahaha!
Well done hun again!

TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL!

23/02/09

I'm bluffin' with my muffin
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#8 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 3:11 AM
YAY! These look awesome elp! Why did I not see these in #create?

awesome work!

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Test Subject
#9 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 4:04 PM
I just downloaded these last night, and I can't say enough about how wonderful they look in-game. For anyone who is just thinking about downloading these, do!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 8:45 PM
These are so great and neutral.

Not too overdone you know

Yay! thankies
Test Subject
#11 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 9:43 AM
Wow, these are so nice and natural. I'm guessing they look good on the darker skintones as well? I have a hard time finding lipstick for them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 2nd Sep 2011 at 7:34 PM
I like the fact that these lip colors are natural looking that way I can use them on male sims instead of the default lips.