Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Domed Basilica (baroque-ish style)

by Gonorio Posted 15th Dec 2004 at 6:42 PM - Updated 22nd Oct 2008 at 2:32 AM by fway

143 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 139 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Field Researcher
#2 Old 21st Dec 2004 at 12:57 PM
This will be part of my story of how humanity regains its power and magic. I will feature this as the headquarter for the Xian Inquistion (the bad guys) and hope to burn it down. But, seriously, I will also use the dome part as the focus of a temple to the Muses.
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Dec 2004 at 1:00 PM
WOW!!! That's really cool. I download it immediately
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Dec 2004 at 2:09 PM Last edited by Vie : 21st Dec 2004 at 2:12 PM.
This building is AMAZING, the detail is supurbe.

Got any more buildings of this quality coming?

[edit] Planing to use is as a decorative feature rather than a working building.

*Member most in need of spellcheck, period.
Zspace - An Animorphs Forum
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Dec 2004 at 2:14 PM
thanks,very nice sure rate it 5, I would convert it to a residential tho ,
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Dec 2004 at 3:07 PM
Default Tottally Radical Dude/Dudette
Man that aint cool :hmm:....It's awesome :bump: outregous super nice.

Don't Drink and Drive!!!!!! You might hit a bump and spill your drink :p
#7 Old 21st Dec 2004 at 4:58 PM
Nice but I would change it to a residential lot too !

This is fit for my mayor sim to live in, a true 5 star building :D
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 21st Dec 2004 at 6:09 PM
dayum

that looks real good
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 21st Dec 2004 at 10:44 PM
:jaw: WHOA! just, WHOA! I can barey imagine how much work must have been put into it!

You may have squirrelled a nut once in your life, but you have never nutted a squirrel.
#10 Old 22nd Dec 2004 at 1:05 PM
Wow, great work. Must have taken a long time to do. :salute:
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#11 Old 22nd Dec 2004 at 4:58 PM
That is absolutely amazing! I have a community wedding arch, my sims are getting married here!
Instructor
#12 Old 22nd Dec 2004 at 7:50 PM
Amazing work! I'll be using it for weddings. It's so beautiful!
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#13 Old 24th Dec 2004 at 5:48 AM
I have come acrossed one very small problem-when I am in neighborhood veiw, and zoomed away the dome part becomes transparent, and only the little white peices are visible (Looks as if it is made from glass) when I zoom in closer, it looks fine, or even if I change the angle. If I enter the lot, it looks great from every angle, better than pictured. It's not a big prob, I was just wondering if you knew why it did this?
Retired Live Chat Moderator
#14 Old 24th Dec 2004 at 9:34 AM
Super job Gonorio, very pretty. Thanks for sharing. I'm going to make this my more eastern type religious facility in my neighborhood called Beachwood. There's a more pedestrian building already there for the sorta more boring side of town, hehe This will be in the more bohemian side.

Great download :werd:

Deedee
Test Subject
#15 Old 24th Dec 2004 at 2:03 PM
Looks Great!!!!.... I have downloaded it and will use it as a Art Museum.........or a pubic library
Test Subject
#16 Old 24th Dec 2004 at 7:34 PM
That looks so real! Wonderful building!
Forum Resident
#17 Old 24th Dec 2004 at 11:11 PM
This is what I've been looking for! Thanks. It will become my 'Town Square'. I will probably pull of the side building and just leave the dome for 'City Hall' of a small town. Thank yuo for all the time and talent you spent making it!
Test Subject
#18 Old 25th Dec 2004 at 6:53 AM
Looks Amazing Thanks for all the hard work and sharing
Field Researcher
#19 Old 26th Dec 2004 at 6:31 AM
:argh: :wow: OH MY F****** GOD!!! THAT IS BLOODY AMAZING!!! I am planning to use it as a shopping mall, :jk: no not really, maybe as a church sort of thing where people can get engaged. :gidea: :agree: :nod:
Test Subject
#20 Old 27th Dec 2004 at 10:15 AM
I downloaded this because I thought the dome work was good, I have no idea what I'll be using it for but it's getting put in a neihborhood even if I can't think of a good thing to really use it for.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 27th Dec 2004 at 9:53 PM
I'm downloading it because it's probably the most impressive building I've seen, and one of the most beautiful. So I'm going to look it over in detail and see what good ideas I can steal from it!

Test Subject
#22 Old 27th Dec 2004 at 9:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MimeWhite
thanks,very nice sure rate it 5, I would convert it to a residential tho ,

Why don't you just use SimPE? It can convert housas between res and comm :D
Oh! and I am gonna ju have it :P
No seriously i will check it out and maybe use it for brainstorming and taking beatiful screenshots :D

:a
net send 127.0.0.1 don't try this in a .bat file
goto a
Test Subject
#23 Old 28th Dec 2004 at 5:11 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thats pretty
Test Subject
#24 Old 28th Dec 2004 at 5:25 PM
Wow. As a new member and new fan of all the artists (and you ARE artists, believe me!) I applaud the effort and talent that went into making this. Can't wait to use it in game.

Thanks!

Fish gotta swim, birds gotta fly, writers will go to stupefying lengths to get the infernal roar of words out of their skulls and onto paper.
- - - Barbara Kingsolver, Small Wonder
#25 Old 29th Dec 2004 at 11:40 AM
:clap: :wowsers: :bow2: :omg:

I'm sorry, I got carried away a bit there with the emoticons, but I'm kinda new to this forum! :howdy: But this piece of architectural design 'c'est magnifique'!
Page 1 of 6