Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kids' Bedding Collection 2- Even MORE Variety!

by Purplepaws Posted 15th Mar 2009 at 4:24 PM - Updated 28th Apr 2010 at 4:05 AM by Purplepaws

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 4:41 PM
Very cute and just what I've been looking for! Thanks so much

The prospect of a long day at the beach makes me panic. There is no harder work I can think of than taking myself off to somewhere pleasant, where I am forced to stay for hours and 'have fun'.
~Phillip Lopate
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 5:27 PM
They're really sweet. One thing though, the numbers in the download don't match the numbers in the thread. I can't tell which ones are which.
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 6:01 PM
Great! I used your first part of the bedding collection 1 in many kids' bedrooms ^^
Now I'll use these too XDD
Sorry for my bad english, I'm russian =]
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 6:07 PM
Thank you so very much.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 9:27 PM Last edited by Lala2007 : 15th Mar 2009 at 9:29 PM. Reason: Spelling:P
Very nice, like always. I love having many, many options for my childrens' beds:D
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 12:31 AM
Great to see more of these PP, can't wait to use them
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 1:12 AM
Thank you very much! I loved your first set and these just as great. Now you know someone is going to come along and suggest these get converted into crib bedding as well, don't you? (whistles innocently)
Seriously though if you have the time and inclination this would be fantastic!
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 2:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nessa Narmolanya
They're really sweet. One thing though, the numbers in the download don't match the numbers in the thread. I can't tell which ones are which.

Oh, I'm sorry! I forgot I numbered this set starting with 11. I'll fix that in the description a.s.a.p.

Quote: Originally posted by sonic butterfly
Thank you very much! I loved your first set and these just as great. Now you know someone is going to come along and suggest these get converted into crib bedding as well, don't you? (whistles innocently)
Seriously though if you have the time and inclination this would be fantastic!

Yes, I had a hunch. But I thought I'd wait and see since these patterns are in general a little bolder and perhaps not as appropriate for babies. If more people are interested, I'll heavily consider it.
Instructor
#10 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 7:23 AM
Okay, these are officially terrific. Thanks. And I'm going to second the whole crib bedding thing =)
Field Researcher
#11 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 5:10 PM
these are really cute! I especially like the ducks and frogs. But where did you get the bed? I've been looking for a bed like that forever!

EPs I have: All of them! OMG, Ultimate Collection!
Test Subject
#12 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 5:35 PM
Lovely, thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 6:24 PM
What's a pity...Help me please-how can I download it? When I clicked I saw only error=\
Test Subject
#14 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 1:43 AM
Aww, how cute!!! Thank youuu.
Scholar
Original Poster
#15 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 2:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by melethana
these are really cute! I especially like the ducks and frogs. But where did you get the bed? I've been looking for a bed like that forever!

The bed frame is actually from Teen Style Stuff.

Quote: Originally posted by Alenka_
What's a pity...Help me please-how can I download it? When I clicked I saw only error=\

I just tested it, and it's working fine. Try again in a little while.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 4:45 PM
that explains why I don't have that bed! ah well, I have another one that's ALMOST like the one you featured

EPs I have: All of them! OMG, Ultimate Collection!
Test Subject
#17 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 1:04 AM Last edited by hawnsimmer : 19th Mar 2009 at 11:14 PM.
Hi!! Great bedding and good variety...Thank You!! I am not sure if you take requests, but I would love to have bedding that reflects all the different hobbies, for both single and double beds...maybe Tinkering with tools,sprockets,etc...Film/Literature, maybe names of classic books and film..etc. Maybe even matching walls? Any consideration would be much appreciated! Thanks Again...
Scholar
Original Poster
#18 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 6:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hawnsimmer
Hi!! Great bedding and good variety...Thank You!! I am not sure if you take requests, but I would love to have bedding that reflects all the different hobbies, for both single and double beds...maybe Tinkering with tools,sprockets,etc...Film/Literature, maybe names of classic books and film..etc. Maybe even matching walls? Any consideration would be much appreciated! Thanke Again...

I really like that idea, but I'm a little burnt out on making bedding at the moment. (Especially now that I just finished converting this set into crib bedding.) Perhaps when I get my second wind...

And no, I don't usually take requests (it got out of hand when I did), but I occasionally make an exception for projects that really appeal to me.
Test Subject
#19 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 11:17 PM
Thank You for responding and I understand!!! Keep up the great work on all your projects, they are always appreciated!!! :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#20 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 11:48 PM
Fantastic! I have a few grown up kids that'll love this, as well.
Test Subject
#21 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 8:14 PM
Beautiful! These will brighten up my sims rooms!
Test Subject
#22 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 9:58 AM
i love new bedding and this is fab
Test Subject
#23 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 7:48 PM
Thank you so much exactly what I was looking for
Test Subject
#24 Old 8th Apr 2009 at 1:51 PM
Our kids needed better bedding, so thank you! These are awesome, thanks again :D
Test Subject
#25 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 3:30 AM
Thank you! I love these beds as well as the crib bedding Great job!
Page 1 of 2