Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hogwarts Memories - The Castle

by pegasaus Posted 28th Feb 2009 at 8:47 PM - Updated 29th Aug 2010 at 6:53 PM by pegasaus

58 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 47 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Feb 2009 at 9:14 PM
Thanks, this is cool. How long did it take to make it?
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 1:51 AM
this is spectacular! i can't even imagine how difficult it was to create! i especially like how you did the moving staircases.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 3:23 AM
*Squee*
This is amazing!! It looks like a lot of work was put into it.
Thank you!
Mad Poster
#5 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 8:16 AM
Great job on it ! Thank you so much for sharing
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 8:30 AM
Thanks for comments!It didn't take me too long,I was trying to make it as best as I can.Some areas doesn't have doors,that's because they need ivisible ones.I'm glad that all of you like my creation!
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 12:42 PM
WoW! I have always wanted a Hogwarts in my game. And this is perfect. It looks very playable. Thank you very much.
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 5:26 PM
holy crap.
i'm shocked.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 5:49 PM
This is wonderful! It's going in my game now. :D
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 7:19 PM
I love you :D
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 9:08 PM
Thank you for these wonderfull comments!
Test Subject
#12 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 11:14 PM
i cant find it is it suppost to b in the house been because it isnt there Great idea though ))
Test Subject
#13 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 11:24 PM
IM sooooo srry i didnt know u had to install it through bodyshop(thank god i checked the file) anyways AWSOME DOWNLOAD lol :~)
Field Researcher
#14 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 8:38 AM
Wonderful, im marveled at the patience you needed, you really have architectural skills, hugs
Test Subject
#15 Old 13th May 2009 at 5:53 AM
Thanks! Its lovely! Great Job!
Test Subject
#16 Old 17th May 2009 at 12:06 PM
crap how long did this take you?!? You are a GOD!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 1:33 AM
awesome work! but sadly i don't know whats up with my comp, every time i put some thing with the body shop symbol on it in to the downloads folder it never shows up! please! help me! Hogwarts is awesome and i hate missing out on al lthe fun!
Scholar
Original Poster
#18 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 11:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by refox_14
awesome work! but sadly i don't know whats up with my comp, every time i put some thing with the body shop symbol on it in to the downloads folder it never shows up! please! help me! Hogwarts is awesome and i hate missing out on al lthe fun!

First extract this file to your downloads.Then in downloads folder you need to install it,just click two times on icon.Then in neighbourhood view,look in lot/houses bin and I'm sure that you will find Hogwarts.
Test Subject
#19 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 5:28 PM
thank you so much for uploading!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 10:23 AM
wait really? holy-simoly! thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ee! huggie! * hugs * thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks Pegasus, sorry is this was the wrong place to post that question. O . O awesome..... now i can have a Hogwarts!!!!! EE so happy
thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Scholar
Original Poster
#21 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 10:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by refox_14
wait really? holy-simoly! thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ee! huggie! * hugs * thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks Pegasus, sorry is this was the wrong place to post that question. O . O awesome..... now i can have a Hogwarts!!!!! EE so happy
thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad I can help
I hope you that you will enjoy with this Hogwarts
Test Subject
#22 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 12:52 PM
Default Um
Is it possible to make this a community lot throught the game?
Scholar
Original Poster
#23 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 1:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peterjr1
Is it possible to make this a community lot throught the game?

Yes it is possible:Enter the lot,use cheat 'changelotzoning community'.Save and exit,then enter it again and it will be community lot.
I think that it will be better if it's residential,that way only HP household will live in Hogwarts.
Test Subject
#24 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 6:36 PM
YAY thanks im sorry to be a nag but will it allways have the error about needing pets because i dont have .net framework so i cant download clean installer.
Scholar
Original Poster
#25 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 7:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peterjr1
YAY thanks im sorry to be a nag but will it allways have the error about needing pets because i dont have .net framework so i cant download clean installer.

You don't need to install lot with clean installer,you can install it as sims 2 package file.Also this Hogwarts is made with base game,so if you have any combination of eps it should work.
Page 1 of 3