Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Aubree Gear Set- Team project with Animations-UPDATED

by hopebayler Posted 3rd Feb 2009 at 2:25 PM - Updated 4th May 2009 at 11:58 PM by Canoodle

79 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 60 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Forum Resident
#2 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 4:43 PM
Awesome work! Thanks to both of you for sharing!!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 4:59 PM
This is a really cute set, thank you!

Where did you get the beanie for the infant? That's an adorable idea!

learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 5:25 PM
It's by BlooM -http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/board,657.0.html

Check out my work here http://www.insimenator.net/forums.php In the community forums.
Please do not PM me, I am not playing or creating for the sims 2 anymore.
Theorist
#5 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 6:09 PM
Cute i wish i could download it
Forum Resident
#6 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 1:24 AM
It works fine in my Apartment Life. I had it before that and never took it out. Thanks
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 1:42 AM
I do have a inquiry, when the infant is in the playpen, she gets the doll, but it does not go away after the infant is removed. Is that fixed?
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 12:22 PM
Hi, I have had no problems with the previous d/load. Both the jumperoo or the swing worked fine when I installed Apartment life and still do with mansions and gardens. Is there any reason I should replace them and if I did would that then cause it not to work?
Thanks for sharing your downloads, I have enjoyed playing with them in my game
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 12:32 PM
PLeeease!! OH PRETTY PLEASE MAKE this for apartment life!!

Gimp? Photoshop? What the... What does that mean,, You know your a newbie when,,,
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 5:22 PM
Well Rebecah said since they were cloned from the high chair that she needs to fix them. I don't have apartment life so I am not sure about what is the problem. She is working on them though and fixing them to be compatiable with Apartment Life.

Check out my work here http://www.insimenator.net/forums.php In the community forums.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 5:23 PM
Oh Suzymarie I will ask Rebecah about it.

Scholar
#12 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 7:09 PM
Some of you may not notice the errors if you don't use testingcheatsenable true. If your toddler or infant is ending up on the floor sometimes it is because EA changed the BHAVS to check for nannies. It's not a major problem but will pop the toddler and infants out. If it works ok for you then there is really no reason to redownload, the problem will not break your game or anything like that.
Scholar
#13 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 7:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by suzymarie
I do have a inquiry, when the infant is in the playpen, she gets the doll, but it does not go away after the infant is removed. Is that fixed?

This is the first time I've hear about it. I will check into it as soon as I get the swing finished.
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 8:56 PM
when will it be apartment life compatible?
Scholar
#15 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 12:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chi_hibaya
when will it be apartment life compatible?

Hopefully by tomorrow. I'm trying.
Mad Poster
#16 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 8:14 AM
This is so cute, thanks!

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Test Subject
#17 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 6:57 PM
this is great! how do you get clothes on the newborn?
Test Subject
#18 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 10:15 PM
Is everything AL compatible or just the Swing and Jumparoo because i want the playpen... Thankiies!

Gimp? Photoshop? What the... What does that mean,, You know your a newbie when,,,
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 5:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by happymonkey88
this is great! how do you get clothes on the newborn?

Put the infant clothing/mesh in your download folder. You can only use one outfit for all infants at a time. I use a yellow infant outfit, which works for both male and female.

The directions are well explained at the link posted above.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 4:54 AM
The playpen is compatiable with AL, it was just the jumparoo and swing that needed updated. Thank you all for your kind comments.

Forum Resident
#21 Old 28th Feb 2009 at 2:37 AM
awesome, great work!

I create for my amusement. I share for -I hope!- yours :)
Enjoy and ... Happy simming!
Test Subject
#22 Old 28th Feb 2009 at 9:17 PM
This is one of the best downloads I've put in my game!
Thank you so much, it's adorable and my babies and toddlers thank you as well! :D
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 6:51 PM
Great! I love the whole set!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 12:51 PM
This is a really great and cute set. Great job. Thank you.
Test Subject
#25 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 11:35 PM Last edited by winniedory : 4th Mar 2009 at 1:17 AM. Reason: Oopsies, forgot to unzip...
Default :p
Great, okay where are they found... In game. I find the diaper bag fine but the others.. .Not so much.

Haha... Oops Found em, love em and they are used in every household.

Page 1 of 4