Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Backdoor Lane 64a and 64b -- Expanded versions of #64

by plasticbox Posted 21st Jan 2009 at 7:09 PM - Updated 13th Mar 2009 at 10:34 PM by plasticbox

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 2:00 AM
Wow, very nice. I think this is a skilled-build. I like how the more 'rich' apartment's entrance is in the dining room-

Very nice job!!! =)

Currently not able to take requests at this time... sorry!
Instructor
#3 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 5:40 AM
Perfect!!
Instructor
#4 Old 23rd Jan 2009 at 1:26 AM
Your back door series has only enhanced my Sim's neighborhoods. You never fail to suprise us with your creations. Thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of the community.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 9:04 PM
I love this building but nobody was able to get to the third floor apartment. The tenant stood beside the stairs whining for hours. I tried to replace the stairs with an elevator but that wasn't possible due to the smaller size of the third floor.

If you love something, set it free.
If it doesn't come back,
hunt it down and kill it.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 8:35 PM Last edited by plasticbox : 30th Jan 2009 at 8:40 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Sarimar
I love this building but nobody was able to get to the third floor apartment. The tenant stood beside the stairs whining

Sorry for the late reply: I think I know why this is (either the roof of the building in the back, or the roof over the entrance, interferes with the stairs); I'll look into it next time I have my Pets game open. As a temporary workaround, you could delete those roofs and give the back building / the entrance a flat roof instead.

Thanks for the heads-up! =)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th Sep 2011 at 3:03 PM
I spent hours downloading your backdoor lane series, and then I installed the lot ( along with everything else I DLed into my dowloads folder ) and I used the multipack installer for all the sims2packs, yet to my dismay, no new lots appeared in my catalog. I'd love to thank you for beautiful houses....but I dont know what they look like in game! Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 4:03 AM
THANKS