Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gingham Rocking Horse - Complete Nursery & Clothing Collection For Twins - In Two Colours!!

by CTherese Posted 4th Feb 2009 at 8:02 PM - Updated 27th Oct 2009 at 4:47 PM by CTherese : Re-Upload of Corrupted Files

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 9th Jan 2009 at 5:18 PM Last edited by CTherese : 7th Jun 2009 at 5:04 PM. Reason: Re-Upload of Corrupted Files
Default Gingham Rockinghorse Twins Collection - Decorative Items

Please note that I've re-uploaded all items due to the 14 March, 2009 fileserver crash.

More items as part of the "Creations For Kids" challenge: The Gingham Rocking Horse Collection decorative items.

Base Game items include:

Paintings:
Four recolours (two blue and two rose) of the Base Game painting called "Red vs. Blue Oil Portrait". See image below for detail. Each painting is a framed quilted Gingham Rocking Horse on a ribbed textured background. There are two paintings in each colour so the Rocking Horses can face each other.

Nightlife Expansion items inclue:

Rugs:
Four recolours (two blue and two rose) of the "Thirsty Bath Mat" 1-tile rug. As with the base game paintings, each colour has a mirror image of the Rocking Horse so you can place them side by side to have the horses facing each other.

Two recolours (one blue and one rose) of the "Fun Spot Kids Rug". This is the oval rug.

Paintings:
Two recolours (one blue and one rose) of the Llama Xing Poster.

Pets Expansion items include:

Rugs:
Five recolurs of the "Paws-A-Plenty" two-tiled rug. These recolours include:

Two blue recolours -- One single rocking horse applique and One double rocking horse applique on the rugs.

Two rose recolours -- One single rocking horse applique and One double rocking horse applique on the rugs.

One neutral recolour -- For your 'mixed' twins, this rug is a neutral coloured rug with one two rocking horse appliques: one in blue gingham and one in rose gingham.

Please note that I intended to include Gingham Curtains and also matching bedding, however I need more practice to make these look right. Keep an eye on this post for these when they're ready!
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  CTherese_GinghamRockingHorseDecor_BaseGame.rar (136.5 KB, 953 downloads)
File Type: rar  CTherese_GinghamRockingHorseDecor_NightlifeEP.rar (138.4 KB, 813 downloads)
File Type: rar  CTherese_GinghamRockingHorseDecor_PetsEP.rar (177.4 KB, 972 downloads)

"Wolves are not just wild dogs. Rather, dogs are domesticated wolves."
~L. David Mech; The Way Of The Wolf~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Jan 2009 at 5:48 PM Last edited by CTherese : 25th Oct 2009 at 4:44 PM. Reason: Fixed Toddler Girl Dresses
Default Gingham Rocking Horse Collection - Toddler Clothing!!

PLEASE NOTE: I have fixed the Toddler Girl Dresses due to "Bump Map" causing the rocking horse appliques to look a wee bit funky. This "Bump Map" did not show up on my creations while using my old graphics card, but since I've upgraded to a more powerful graphics card, I noticed the distortion. Note that this fix is for the Toddler Girl Dresses only. The Coverall Shorts, PJs and Undies are not affected. The images below show the changes:

These fixes are included in the "Everyday.rar" file as well as the "...AllClothing.rar" file. So please re-download these files if you're seeing these distorted images. Thanks so much for your patience!

More items as part of the "Creations For Kids" challenge: The Gingham Rocking Horse Collection clothing for your toddlers!

EVERYDAY:
Two Dresses - One Pink, One Blue
Two Boys Coveralls Shorts - One Light Blue, One Slightly Darker
One Girls Coverall Shorts - Pink

PAJAMAS:
One Blue and One Pink Diaper and T-Shirt with Socks.

Credit: I used Hysterical Paroxysm's adorable mesh for these:
http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=122727

UNDIES:
Two recolours of the Maxis Diaper - One Blue, One Pink.
Front of diaper is the same as the PJ Diapers above! Back has adorable muted rocking horses.

You can download each outfit according to type: Everyday, PJs, and/or Undies. Please note that outfits for BOTH boys and girls are included in each file.

If you want the complete clothing collection, just download the "_ToddlerClothingAll.rar" file.

ALL CLOTHES are all recolours of Maxis base game clothing, therefore no meshes are needed.

I had every intention of creating more outfits in every category, including outerwear, however time constraints have prevented me from doing so for this post. Please keep checking for additional creations which will be posted below.

Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  CTherese_GinghamRHorse_ToddlerPJs.rar (78.8 KB, 470 downloads)
File Type: rar  CTherese_GinghamRHorse_ToddlerUndies.rar (23.9 KB, 399 downloads)
File Type: rar  CTherese_GinghamRHorse_ClothingAll.rar (392.7 KB, 1119 downloads)
File Type: rar  CTherese_GinghamRHorse_ToddlerEveryday.rar (290.0 KB, 414 downloads)

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Jan 2009 at 5:56 PM Last edited by CTherese : 3rd Feb 2009 at 4:39 PM.
Default Gingham Rocking Horse Collection - Future Use!
This post is reserved for future creations of the Gingham Rocking Horse theme. I'm currently working on complete clothing sets (Everyday, Pajamas, Undies, Swimwear, and Outerwear) for both Boys and Girls.

A sneak peek at what I'm working on is shown below.

(The image above is not the final result. It's just an example of what I'm working on at the moment.)
Screenshots

Forum Resident
#5 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 8:07 PM
What an awesome set! The attention to detail is amazing. Thanks for sharing your hard work with the rest of us.
Inventor
#6 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 8:20 PM
These are really adorable!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 9:03 PM
What a great set! Inspired! Timeless! Awesome! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 9:03 PM
Now I can't wait for the clothes.....!
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 10:15 PM
This is adorable and the set is so complete! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 10:50 PM
This whole set, furniture and clothes, should have won the children's challenge. It's absolutely perfect for twins or quads. Thanks so much.
Scholar
#11 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 12:53 AM
Wow this is really adorable! Thanks!
#12 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 2:47 AM
Aww, these are so adorably precious!

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Instructor
#13 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 6:59 AM
They look very, very pretty. Who couldn't love gingham?

Great textures
Test Subject
#14 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 1:24 PM
This set rocks!
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#15 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 7:11 PM
How charming! Nicely done.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Test Subject
#16 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 1:52 AM
Thank you so much for sharing - these are beautiful. Well done
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 12:50 PM
Thank you all so much for your wonderful compliments!

Pax,
CTherese
#18 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 5:29 PM
You`re welcome. Those comments are well-deserved.

Test Subject
#19 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 5:36 PM
This is a fantastic set which you can tell that a lot of time and skill has gone into.

Thank-you very much for sharing your wonderful creation with us all!
#20 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 3:51 AM
*gasp* So CAYUTE!!!!!! I have to download this whole set!!

*P.S.: Cayute=cute
Test Subject
#21 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 4:26 AM
This is amazing. Thanks and kept up the wonderful work.
Test Subject
#22 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 7:08 AM
This are so cute!!!!!! excellent upload, thanks
Test Subject
#23 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 3:12 AM
This set is soooo cute.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 9:35 PM
Thank you all...again! Your wonderful compliments are so encouraging!

*blushes* at GenOp

Laughs at "cayute!" I like that!

Pax,
CTherese

#25 Old 10th Feb 2009 at 6:22 PM Last edited by GeneralOperationsDirector : 10th Feb 2009 at 6:23 PM. Reason: "Reply with Quote" doesn`t have a "This is a Thanks Post" option.
Quote: Originally posted by CTherese
*blushes* at GenOp
Well, it`s true!

Page 1 of 3