Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Banned
#51 Old 20th Jan 2005 at 10:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SIMasquerade
I found some very nice genetics at

http://shannara-simfashion.de/4images/

They have very realistic nude skins, with cleavage reminiscent of Jeannie's nude bases for Sims 1. I am very pleased with the quality of Shannara's work and they look FANTASTIC in the game! (It's also a free site!)

DT

The males in Shannara's cleavage skin pack are totally undecorated and the same goes for elder females, and the only skin tone available is Maxis' light skin. No tan, medium or dark. They're also not available as deafult nudes. So the only decorated skins in the single available skin pack are teen and adult females.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 20th Jan 2005 at 11:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kent2
Probably. According to the screenshots he's using Allan Akbar's halter tops, from his web site, so he's probably using Allan Akbar's nude skins too (it looks like Allan's Light European to me, but correct me if I'm wrong).

NO, I have completly redraw the basic skin.
The Allan Akbar's skin use a poor effect to "enchange" :confused: the boobs, but is away from the reality.
I have just draw what the eyes wanna to see...untie from the restriction of the mesh.
Im a graphic, not a tecnician. :D

The Allan Akbar's skin appear to be drawn by an tecnician, just a little bit different from the original skin.

Next time I share my complete graphic...working in progress! :D

Ciao!
Banned
#53 Old 20th Jan 2005 at 2:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kobalto
The Allan Akbar's skin appear to be drawn by an tecnician, just a little bit different from the original skin.

Judging by his profile he is a Unix system administrator, and it hardly gets more technical than that I guess. But I like his soft approach to skinning. No hard lines or overly great contrasts, just smooth lines and smooth transitions.
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 20th Jan 2005 at 3:12 PM
My new experimental skin :D

Nice skin out ther dude, hope you make them as genetics. When is it available for download?? Pls do not use Sim2Pack. I and many ppl h8 them man.
Test Subject
#55 Old 20th Jan 2005 at 3:17 PM
Branching off of one of AllanAkbar's, comments there is a superior (IMO) approach to consider. Use the alpha and bump/contour map for a given outfit to create cleavage enhanancements with shading/contrast instead of creating a full genetics package for the purpose. Of course, that depends on what you are aiming for but, for example, it would not be advisable to make a genetic skin for the push-up effect of a corset since the genetic would look icky on a topless bathing suit (and might appear on an NPC created by the game that randomly chose to use the genetic). By adding the highlights/shading to the corset itself the effect can be the same (or better) and would only apply when the corset is worn.

Just sayin'
Test Subject
#56 Old 20th Jan 2005 at 3:20 PM
Actually, this is a good example of what I'm saying (thanks for the link to the site):

http://shannara-simfashion.de/4imag...hp?image_id=190

The nude look of this genetic isn't very good but when the bathing suit is on it looks great. The same look can be attained by adding the highlight/shading to the bathing suit itself.
Test Subject
#57 Old 20th Jan 2005 at 3:49 PM
Kobalto,

NO, I have completly redraw the basic skin.
The Allan Akbar's skin use a poor effect to "enchange" :confused: the boobs, but is away from the reality.
I have just draw what the eyes wanna to see...untie from the restriction of the mesh.
Im a graphic, not a tecnician. :D

Next time I share my complete graphic...working in progress! :D

Ciao!

maybe its just me but your comments about Allan Akbar strike me as harsh and ungracious.

its easy to critise. its darned hard to create something thats excellent.

IMHO Allan Akabar's female nude skins are the best ones out there, and they are free also.

i'm eagerly awaiting you posting your "work in progress" skins. can't imagine how they could be so much better as to justify your remarks
Test Subject
#58 Old 20th Jan 2005 at 5:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Care
yes, but I do not like his males...he may not like the flat look but it's better than some hair then a blank spot at least add more hair...And I do not think NBradbury enhanced boobs are Allans either they are way bigger I have yet to see any that big besides NBradbury's...

Uhhh... I don't make skins...
At any rate, I really do like Allan's skins. They are well done and realistic.
I do like what Kobalto is trying to do, so I'll wait and see what the results are before I pass judgement.
Field Researcher
#59 Old 20th Jan 2005 at 8:14 PM Last edited by Care : 20th Jan 2005 at 8:17 PM.
sorry I guess i meant Kobalto... I do wear glasses to read and wasn't that day. And I never once said I didn't like Allan's skins all in all I just do not like the little bald patch he has on his males I just think at least he should put all hair if no fake penis.. it just looks a little off to me is all...

P.S. Also I just posted links to realistic cleavage site and didn't mention Allan's and now eveyone is all over me because I didn't why is that?Plus I have a right to my own opinion's and I said sorry to the one I mistaked for another....
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 12:55 AM
Kolbato: Are you going 2 put this as genetics? Are you going to put the realistic bits on them??
Test Subject
#61 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 5:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Care
sorry I guess i meant Kobalto... I do wear glasses to read and wasn't that day. And I never once said I didn't like Allan's skins all in all I just do not like the little bald patch he has on his males I just think at least he should put all hair if no fake penis.. it just looks a little off to me is all...

P.S. Also I just posted links to realistic cleavage site and didn't mention Allan's and now eveyone is all over me because I didn't why is that?Plus I have a right to my own opinion's and I said sorry to the one I mistaked for another....

No problem. I figured you were talking about someone else. Just wanted to clear that up. I know you didn't, but a couple of others did.
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 5:33 PM
Leave it to Cleavage
I really do hope Kobalto posts his experimental cleavage skins (with realistic areas, I mean either make real or not). I really like the full breasty look especially in low-cut blouses; I have a busty barmaid and Dolly Parton in my game and it would be brillant yo use the ones in the thumbnails. Please hurry and make them as we are all waiting with abeited breath!

"Son, you've got a panty on yo haid..." Raisin' Arizona
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 5:52 PM
i hope maxis will let you choose different choices soon
Test Subject
#64 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 6:28 PM
Eeek! Looks like I was misunderstood. The Akbar nudes are great. However, the cleavage line he uses is best when clothed as it implies a bit of a pushup (kind of). Im sure my words are failing me in describing what I mean but I can assure you that I meant no criticism whatsoever. Sorry for the confusion.
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 6:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fishface60
Not sure about cleavage, but for everything else just check the adult genetics section in the downloads.

Where in blazez is the Adult genetics section????
Test Subject
#66 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 9:30 PM
You have to put your b-day in your profile and then you'll see it.
Field Researcher
#67 Old 22nd Jan 2005 at 2:40 AM
Kobalto: PLEASE UPLOAD THOSE SKINS!!! I love them!!!

I personally use Allan Akbars 'enahnced boobs' skins on my females and I am very well pleased with them! For everyone that was commenting about the 'manly bits' I am using a skin from www.verystrangesims.com for my men. The creator there (bootsbrisket, I think) has a WONDERFUL male skin. It is very realistic from the front. *BEWARE* though...he has some very, eh, grotesque skins there (such as burned, diseased, etc.) just so you know beforehand! Anyway, his male skin is on page 2, 4th one down. It is excellent!!! (also a free site)
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 22nd Jan 2005 at 6:06 PM
Hi, look at the my first sim, Cameron Diaz:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...3696#post173696

The cleavage are soft and good (in respect of Cameron :D) and the skin is realistic (look under the dress :D)

The big boobs "décolleté" is a work in progress for the my next vip: Catherine Zeta Jones...

Ciao! :howdy:
Banned
#69 Old 22nd Jan 2005 at 6:37 PM
<snip>
The cleavage are soft and good (in respect of Cameron :D) and the skin is realistic (look under the dress :D)
<snip>

I thought you claimed to be a graphics artist when you criticized Allan Akbar for being just a technician. Your Cameron Diaz skin tone is a quick cut-and-paste job where you have pasted pictures onto the Maxis skin without even bothering to mask the edges properly, not a job by a graphics artist. As can be seen in the attached picture which is a piece of one of your textures.

Allan Akbar, even though he's just a technician, would never be that sloppy.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 22nd Jan 2005 at 9:43 PM
I thought you claimed to be a graphics artist when you criticized Allan Akbar for being just a technician. Your Cameron Diaz skin tone is a quick cut-and-paste job where you have pasted pictures onto the Maxis skin without even bothering to mask the edges properly, not a job by a graphics artist. As can be seen in the attached picture which is a piece of one of your textures.

Allan Akbar, even though he's just a technician, would never be that sloppy.

Thankyou for your judgement, I keep in mind your words.

Addio. (Mean "Goodbye").
Banned
#71 Old 22nd Jan 2005 at 9:57 PM
Thankyou for your judgement, I keep in mind your words.

On top of it all you claimed to have redrawn the entire skin ("I have completly redraw the basic skin") when in reality you haven't redrawn anything. All you've done is to paste tits and pussy that you have cut from a picture onto the original Maxis skin. That isn't redrawing. You're not the only one who uses bits of photos on their skins, but you ARE, to my knowledge, the only one who has claimed to have "redrawn the entire skin".
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 22nd Jan 2005 at 9:57 PM
i thought is was addios?
Banned
#73 Old 22nd Jan 2005 at 9:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by supernova
i thought is was addios?

Adios = Spanish (ie Castilian)
Addio = Italian
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 22nd Jan 2005 at 10:29 PM
oh ok thanks
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 22nd Jan 2005 at 10:40 PM
On top of it all you claimed to have redrawn the entire skin ("I have completly redraw the basic skin") when in reality you haven't redrawn anything. All you've done is to paste tits and pussy that you have cut from a picture onto the original Maxis skin. That isn't redrawing. You're not the only one who uses bits of photos on their skins, but you ARE, to my knowledge, the only one who has claimed to have "redrawn the entire skin".

Thankyou for the correction, now you can stop the flame.

Addio.
Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: No longer needed.
Page 3 of 5