Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Dec 2004 at 6:38 PM
Default Clevage genetics??
Hey, I was wondering if anyone knew of where I could find a skin-tone with both clevage and realistic nipples. I've only seen one skin that was given clevage but it didnt have any nipples. I'm going for the realistic look here . Thanks in advance for any help offered.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Dec 2004 at 6:44 PM
Not sure about cleavage, but for everything else just check the adult genetics section in the downloads.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th Dec 2004 at 6:47 PM
I have one that is pretty good but honestly I am not sure how to upload it.
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Dec 2004 at 7:01 PM
Since the actual mesh can't be changed , what is the point of making the cleavage look different, the mesh is still the same. Even more non realistic IMO

You could export the new skin and add nipples
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Dec 2004 at 7:43 PM
FSMC -- Maybe it's more unrealistic, but I think it makes clothes look so much better. Btw, I loooove the clothes you've designed and put on the sims resource. Thanks for all of your awesome work :-)

laninseannsmomi -- Do you think maybe you could email it to me? I would appreciate it if it's not too much of a hassle for you. My email is [email protected]. Thanks :-)
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th Dec 2004 at 9:11 PM
I can try dear. I have never uploaded or transfered any sims objects or anything so I will try let me know if it doesn't come through. I have several so I will send one and then let me know.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 5th Dec 2004 at 9:35 PM
I am trying to upload it here but I have never done it so I don't know if it will work.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Dec 2004 at 10:24 PM
Thanks so much! That is exactly what i was looking for.
Banned
#9 Old 5th Dec 2004 at 10:34 PM
Real breasts of the size portrayed in Sims 2 don't show much cleavage unless you artificially push them together (or stuff the bra...).

Personally I much prefer natural breasts of the size in Sims 2 to artificially inflated (or "enhanced") melons of the type that seem to be so popular in the US.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 6th Dec 2004 at 3:15 AM
Glad to help. I use this only on some of my sims. I started using it when I created myself. I am a "large" chested woman and was thrilled when I found this one to portray myself.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 6th Dec 2004 at 8:27 AM
Is it my imagination or do the maxis premade sims have better cleavage (and thin waists) than ones you can generate.
Banned
#12 Old 6th Dec 2004 at 9:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bidou
Is it my imagination or do the maxis premade sims have better cleavage (and thin waists) than ones you can generate.

It's your imagination. Helped by clever shading in the (clothing) skins. By applying a slight shading between the breasts, which is done in the alpha channel, the boobs look bigger. Most "after market" clothing skins don't apply any body shading at all so the boobs look smaller.

Fixing body shading in the alpha channel (using varying grey tones) is a lot more job than just doing a straight black/white alpha channel image. Shading also requires you to make the texture image black in those areas where the shading should be.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 6th Dec 2004 at 6:46 PM
I don't know how they did it but I give pops to those that created the skins I have. very realistic and clothes look great on them.
Test Subject
#14 Old 6th Dec 2004 at 7:06 PM Last edited by mrscoleypage : 6th Dec 2004 at 7:07 PM. Reason: add link
I have a girl with some cleavage in my game, I will post the link to the simpage I got her from. She also has nipples. Her name is Katrina and she is at the bottom of the page. I hope this is what you are looking for.

http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/up...?user_id=100374
Field Researcher
#15 Old 6th Dec 2004 at 7:13 PM

Go take a look here:
http://www.simplyelau.it/skinTone01.htm

Its fun to be a Sadist.
*The Pain & Pleasure Principle*

Save the world and drown a politican today!

El diablo sabe mas por viejo que por diablo!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 17th Dec 2004 at 2:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mrscoleypage
I have a girl with some cleavage in my game, I will post the link to the simpage I got her from. She also has nipples. Her name is Katrina and she is at the bottom of the page. I hope this is what you are looking for.

http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/up...?user_id=100374

I cannot download from this site. Maxis puts already used reg numbers in their brand new products, stupid idiots, so unless I go out and buy the sims AGAIN I cannot reg & download from this site. (Even though I'm product registered for all other of their sims products) Wish I could, I don't even browse it and may be missing out on alot of good stuff, but oh well.
Test Subject
#17 Old 17th Dec 2004 at 9:21 PM
dam are you seroius? maybe thats why i cant reg
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 20th Dec 2004 at 2:00 AM Last edited by kyjj911 : 20th Dec 2004 at 4:27 AM.
Sexyshelly:if u cannot go to maxis website, if you want the clevage genetics go to www.3dconsortium.com for clevage genetics. That website is a paysite though. :damnu:
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th Dec 2004 at 2:09 AM
i was just thinking, instead of making cleavage a genetic factor, why not make them a make up? Like, instead of making it genetic, because i found that i dont really like custom skins too much. They just do factor in correctly with heredity. There should be like a "mask" type cleavage skin, that was u can switch breast sizes throughout the day... heh heh, afterall a Sim 2 day is the equavalent of a year.
Test Subject
#20 Old 20th Dec 2004 at 2:10 AM
i cant register either for some reason, but i had it since it came out...
Test Subject
#21 Old 20th Dec 2004 at 3:32 AM
I can't remember exactly how I did it, but I couldn't register for awhile, but I bought Double Deluxe for The Sims 1 and was registering it on the Sims 1 site, and found a link there to register TS2. It was one that I couldn't access from the TS2 site for some reason. For some reason, I couldn't register from the TS2 site, but I could from The TS1 site. ?? This was when TS2 first came out, so I don't know if it's still the same, but you might poke around and try it. There is a lot of good stuff there if you can wade through the tens of thousands of downloads and find some of it. :p

There's nothing like biting off more than you can chew, and then chewing anyway.
For RAR extractor, go here!
http://www.rarlab.com
#22 Old 25th Dec 2004 at 5:52 AM
Hi everyone! I was looking for bigger cleavage for my sims when I came across this forum. Thnx laninseannsmomi for that great genetic.

But I was wondering, if any one knows or has heard of anyone making boobs that are actually bigger? Kinda like the ones in sims 1 (although those were outrageously huge)? I'm trying to make Pamela Anderson and Anna Nicole Smith sims, so i was kinda hoping for uhm... more 'substantial' cleavage.
Banned
#23 Old 25th Dec 2004 at 6:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ForsakenOne
Hi everyone! I was looking for bigger cleavage for my sims when I came across this forum. Thnx laninseannsmomi for that great genetic.

But I was wondering, if any one knows or has heard of anyone making boobs that are actually bigger? Kinda like the ones in sims 1 (although those were outrageously huge)? I'm trying to make Pamela Anderson and Anna Nicole Smith sims, so i was kinda hoping for uhm... more 'substantial' cleavage.

There are no bigger boobs available anywhere. We can't do new meshes, or modify the old ones, yet so it's technically impossible to make bigger boobs. Anyone who tells you they have seen such meshes, or have such meshes, is telling you a lie. The only bigger boobs available anywhere is a special clothing mesh hidden within Sims 2, like a stuffed bra, but it can only be used with a special amazon outfit, since it's a part of that outfit.
#24 Old 25th Dec 2004 at 6:26 AM
Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait a few more months till people can make new meshes. Thanks for the info Allan Akbar.
Test Subject
#25 Old 25th Dec 2004 at 6:52 AM
Default There is a cleavage genetic
If you go to SimplyElau, they have a skin, that makes it seem as if there is cleavage, it's for teens and adults, though. I hope that helps.
Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: No longer needed.
Page 1 of 5