Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated 3/4/09- Toddler Wheely Bug Ride On Toy - Requested

by rebecah Posted 1st Dec 2008 at 2:17 PM - Updated 11th Jul 2009 at 3:44 AM by rebecah : Updated

48 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 2:24 PM
wow first download. this is cool my toddler cousin has one of these but a different design. this should be a picked upload.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 2:45 PM
Aww, it's so cute I'm sure my toddlers will love it,
With each new upload you amaze me more with your meshing and hacking skills.
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 4:39 PM
This is great! I love ladybugs, but more importantly, I love having a new toddler item. Life can be so boring for them! Thanks so much.
Scholar
#5 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 5:22 PM
Absolutely adorable,as are all of your toddler goodies!
I thank you so much.

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Mad Poster
#6 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 5:51 PM Last edited by edejan : 1st Dec 2008 at 6:05 PM.
Another addition to my Becks file! I wouldn't love playing with toddlers so much if it weren't for your wonderful creations! Thanks again!! :D

P.S. Your video is so cute!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 6:43 PM
Awww. xD
Not actually evil.
#8 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 7:02 PM
Oh, the cuteness! :D

Is there a way to detect that the lot is being closed and make the toddler dismount?
I don't know, just hoping maybe there is?

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 8:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
Oh, the cuteness! :D

Is there a way to detect that the lot is being closed and make the toddler dismount?
I don't know, just hoping maybe there is?

I haven't studied all the codes but I haven't seen anything like this. I sure wish there was. Jasana Bugbreeder told me she was working on a don't delete me for NPC, but if I remember correctly she didn't have it quite working. Her fairy uses an NPC controller. She's way ahead of me with coding so I kind of figure if she didn't get it to work, I sure can't.

If you happen to find something that would work or if anyone knows how to fix this issue I'd sure appreciate it if you'd share it with me.

Thanks everyone for all you encouragement and kind words.
Forum Resident
#10 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 9:49 PM
What a cute and beautiful toy! Another great object of yours. Thanks for sharing!
hexameter
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 12:07 AM
How cute is this! Great idea, and I'm so glad you were able to make it. Love all your toddler goodies <3
Field Researcher
#12 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 12:39 AM
aw, it's so cute, and so's the video. i really like how you take the time to upload videos to youtube so we can really see it in action. Only one question, if you turn on shadows in the graphics options, does it have a shadow? it's not a big deal or anything, i was mostly just wondering. oh and it looks just like the requested picture thing, so great job.
Scholar
#13 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 1:12 AM
This is Adorable! Thanks Rebecah!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Scholar
#14 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 2:31 AM
Absolutely super cute!! Thank you!!
Forum Resident
#15 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 5:37 AM
This is an adorable little object! Thankyou very much!!
Inventor
#16 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 8:23 AM
We will have so much fun using this very cute skillbuilder, thank you so much, Rebecah, you allways make such lovely things!!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 8:26 PM
You are brilliant if only EA had as much imagination!
Typical
#18 Old 19th Dec 2008 at 5:56 PM
Now this looks good. I hope the object can be fixed so that it doesn't dissapear when it is being used then quit the lot. Thanx.
-lewjen-
Test Subject
#19 Old 7th Jan 2009 at 9:22 PM
i love this! Thanks for creating it! <3
However... I don't know if anyone else has had this happen but.... my adults can ride it as well as the toddlers. My nanny was riding it one time and i was like ok..?
o well i had a good laugh but i still think its really cute and great!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 8th Jan 2009 at 6:25 AM
Thank you it is so cute.
Test Subject
#21 Old 23rd Jan 2009 at 10:41 PM
oh man, this is an awesome item, but i have 1 problem with it >.< it could jus be my game with all the downloads i have, but i use this in a residential lot, and when ever the child dismounts the toy, the sound stays until i reset the game. any idea as to how to fix this?
Instructor
#22 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 6:04 AM
This happened in my lot also. The sound remained even after the toy was sold. I had to go to another lot and delete it. Sorry, would love to be able to use this.
Scholar
Original Poster
#23 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 2:30 PM Last edited by rebecah : 26th Jan 2009 at 5:26 PM. Reason: after more testing still not able to recreate the sound not ending
The sound should quit as soon as soon as the length of the sound ends, the sound may last longer than you are allowing the toddler to ride it, you should not delete the item as this may be causing the problem, because the item code, would be gone, to stop the sound. The sound should also quit once the sound track completes.

I have tested it with all EP's and SP's installed and on another computer with just the Base Game installed and the sound stops as soon as the toddler gets off. I have tried several times to get this to happen and I'm not finding the sound to continue. It is possible you have something that is causing a conflict, and I would have no way to test it without knowing what is causing the problem. If you could give me more details it might help. I'd be happy to help solve the problem, but I need to be able to recreate the issue.

The sound is the same as the remote control car. Does the remote control car do this for you?
Test Subject
#24 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 6:51 PM
would there be a way to make a version without sound? i know that may be asking for a lot, but i really like this toy, and it sucks that i have to turn off the volumen when i'm playing after a kid uses it. i dont know what's causing it, and i'll try for the remote control car and see if it has the same problem, but like the toddler will get one, and then get off after a while, and the buzzing will continue. i dont know how long the audio track is, but it stays on well over 30 mins, with or without deleting the toy when the sound persists.
Test Subject
#25 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 8:12 PM
Hi I am having the same problem as inuaddict. When my toddler gets off the sound of the ladybug continues. I love it for it's body skill building effect but the buzzing is driving me nuts I'm afraid. If you find a solution please pm me if you get a chance :-)

I do love your stuff though, the rocking horse is my current crush - it's adorable!!!
Page 1 of 2