Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

- Hollow - Gothic outfits for the teens

by migamoo Posted 10th Oct 2008 at 4:50 PM

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Oct 2008 at 4:55 PM
I already downloaded these when they were part of the WNF Aspiration set.
They look absolutely fantastic, thank you for all the time and effort you put into making them .
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Oct 2008 at 5:06 PM
these ae great! Is there another set for adult females too? These are too pretty ^_^ Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Oct 2008 at 5:40 PM
These are really good....maxis matchy....it's a nice option for my simmys who don't do dresses but liked the outfit from teen style stuff
Theorist
#5 Old 10th Oct 2008 at 6:13 PM
I Really Love these, Even if I don't 'do' goth :D

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Instructor
#6 Old 10th Oct 2008 at 6:23 PM
These are great! Thanks
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Oct 2008 at 7:00 PM
they are so awesome!!
Forum Resident
#8 Old 10th Oct 2008 at 7:33 PM
Oh i lve them, they are awesome! (I also already downloaded them but reinstalled my game and so deleted all downloads)
I think i am your biggest fan <3^^ Thank you
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 10th Oct 2008 at 8:43 PM
Cool, I've made something similer with the Croset from AL, well done!
Not actually evil.
#10 Old 10th Oct 2008 at 8:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Migs
I worked pretty hard on this, although I don't think you'd be able to tell.
No talking yourself down! Stop that right this instant! These are quite good, you know.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Alchemist
#11 Old 10th Oct 2008 at 8:53 PM
Beautiful job, I love them. :D
Field Researcher
#12 Old 10th Oct 2008 at 9:07 PM
oh my goodness!!!! i love these!!! thanks!!!!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 10th Oct 2008 at 11:09 PM
beautiful, good job

My Profile at TSR--My Sims2 blog
An eternal cycle, falling and rising, rebirth and death. The hopeful and the greedy give rise to the city we observe.
We share its misfortune. We balance when the scales tip. But we do not grieve for the fallen.
- Keeper Annals, History of the City
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 10th Oct 2008 at 11:57 PM
these are gorgeous!!! really hope you make these for adult sims, as i never use teens and they seem to get all the best clothing! =D

and why is it only teenage sims get the cool outfits?! i'll have you know us in our twenties and beyond have as much fun with clothes! *sob*
Test Subject
#15 Old 11th Oct 2008 at 5:06 AM
Those are HAWTT :]
thank you for making them!

-emily

I was like 11 when I made this account okay. D:
Field Researcher
#16 Old 11th Oct 2008 at 5:39 AM
These look fabulous!

They're not completely gothic because the jeans are blue, not black. But they're definitely something I'd wear, as well as something a lot of my teen sims would wear.

Thank you for making my downloads folder overflow!
Alchemist
#17 Old 11th Oct 2008 at 9:10 AM
Very very good! (I´d like to say "pretty", but since they are goth...) Really cool!
Thanks,
Forum Resident
#18 Old 11th Oct 2008 at 11:55 AM
so gorgeous! thanx!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 11th Oct 2008 at 1:21 PM
*applies lubbins*
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 11th Oct 2008 at 2:40 PM
I love the detail on these! Absolutely beautiful! Thanks for these lovely outfits!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 11th Oct 2008 at 3:48 PM
Wonderful!
Inventor
#22 Old 11th Oct 2008 at 5:52 PM
When I dressed Goth Years ago when I could afford the makeup and Collars Etc. This looks a lot like the clothes I would've worn. I have always very much been all for casual clothing and these look fairly goth and also comfortable. I used to have some Vinyl clothes and believe me they are not comfy and very hot. I'd definitely wear these outfits, i think they are very Cute.
Test Subject
#23 Old 11th Oct 2008 at 8:24 PM
These work is awesome as all of the rest you have done! Just think that Maxis made convertions of the same clothes that you converted. I'm pretty sure they are always sniffing around and copy the best. These are perfect for Lilith Pleasant one of my favorites sims. Thank you!!
Test Subject
#24 Old 12th Oct 2008 at 9:07 PM
can you make this for adults?
Test Subject
#25 Old 16th Oct 2008 at 5:46 PM
Hey, that's awesome, but could you maybe make a version where it's JUST the top?
Cause I love the top, but I hate skinny jeans, and I rather dislike the dress that these originally came with, but if you could make a version that's just the top, it would be much appreciated.I need a good gothic top for my teen female models before I upload any of my teen female bondage pants, which I've had a request for, but I'm just too disgusted with the tops I have in the game.

But its awesome that you managed to make the mesh for this, I wish I knew how to make meshes; it would make making clothes a lot easier for me, becase I wouldn't have to go searching around for a mesh to use. That was off-topic.

Sorry for rambling. But this IS really well done. Just not my thing.
Page 1 of 2