Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

8 New Facetemplates To Replace (overwrite) Maxis fugly faces

by eneleH Posted 18th Sep 2008 at 4:22 AM - Updated 22nd Oct 2008 at 9:31 PM by eneleH : Added a link

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Sep 2008 at 3:04 PM
Awesome face templates, thanks! :D

The Tipton Hotel,Is Coming Soon To MTS2,6 Floors
G/L:Ground Floor,Lobby
3-6:Suites & Rooms
M:Mezzanine,Karaoke Bar & Theatre.
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Sep 2008 at 5:34 PM
Oh! thank you so much! I love this mod, so my townies have different faces, and I know it's so laborious to make it. Sometime ago, I made some templates for my game alternating some of the beatiful sims's faces in this web (adults only, I'm not a creator), and using different templates from other creators, but never is enought! some creators use only a file per face (instead one per face and age). Can I blend that and your's?
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Sep 2008 at 11:47 PM
I like these, because they're attractive but still unique. However, would you consider putting up comparison pics with the Maxis versions? I don't want to download unless I'm certain which faces are being replaced, and a lot of people probably don't recall exactly which faces are numbers 10-17.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Sep 2008 at 1:35 AM
748gnh: Hmm.. I'll look into it :-) I can't upload more than 8 photos here, but I can probably find some other way to show you.

Thank you all for downloading
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 19th Sep 2008 at 6:37 PM
awesome!! i can't wait to use them!

stay free my misery
and hold me in your arms until the sadness goes away
--
misery by hide
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 21st Sep 2008 at 6:54 PM
I just found a post that includes pictures of the Maxis versions.
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=250376
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Oct 2008 at 3:45 AM
where did you get the eye colors shown in the pics? they look like my eyes and i would love to have them! great idea by the way, i think the maxis made sims are so ugly
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 8th Oct 2008 at 8:41 AM
Thanks for these! A bit of variety certainly does help!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 8th Oct 2008 at 6:08 PM
Chrissytina81686:
I am pretty certain that I downloaded them from Bruno. So if you check out his page I'm sure you'll find them there somewhere :-)

Thanks everyone! :D
Test Subject
#11 Old 7th Nov 2008 at 4:38 PM
I feel so bitter.. i rather have pretty sims in my hood then ugly ones..i just dont like looking at ugly ppl..i'd rather have pretty sims. that way the kids can have a chance of love..lol
Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 10:01 PM
Thank goddness!
I hated all those ugly tempates! They all look blown up or had a very bad reaction to something! Thank you!
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 4:17 PM
Thankyou soo much these are seriously amazing, i find thw maxis originals really blunt and ugly except the very first one so all my sims look the same ive tried sing the ugly sets and modifying them using the face controls to vary the way my sims look but they still look rubish or end up looking like michal jackson as if theyve had too much surgery so thanks now i can have a little variation .. great idea thanyou again xx
Test Subject
#14 Old 21st Jan 2009 at 3:44 PM
gorgeous! exactly what I was looking for =]

xxx
Test Subject
#15 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 9:59 PM
So it wont affect the first few faces right?
Cause i like the first 2 maxis faces for males and females.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 11:45 AM
I Like It
thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 19th Nov 2011 at 3:16 PM
I can't see what faces it will replace
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 8th Mar 2014 at 7:20 AM
Thanks