Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Negative Witch Skill Symbol Replacement

by Menaceman44 Posted 13th Sep 2008 at 2:37 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 13th Sep 2008 at 2:52 PM
You are right - green minus symbol? What were they thinking?
I really like all your fixes and replacements - very useful and add those *touches* how the game supposed to look like. Big thanks!

HK-47: Objection: I am not a problem, meatbag. You and your lack of any organized repair skills are a problem.
Instructor
#3 Old 13th Sep 2008 at 4:40 PM
thanks for this! i agree that a green minus simbol is strange ^^

hi!
Inventor
#4 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 12:53 AM
I thought it was weird aswell when i saw it in game. Thanks
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 1:19 AM
Awesome! I too, thought that it was funny of maxis making the negative sign green.

Test Subject
#6 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 3:10 PM
Well, you might not consider it a bad loss...
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 8:44 PM
Would it be possible to keep them from changing alignment based on the spells they use. For instance, my favorite spell is the transport from one part of the lot to the other, but it always moves the alignment to neutral.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 8:57 PM
I think there is a fix for that over at MATY so that only good or evil spells alter the alignment but not neutral ones. Sorry I don't have a link.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 8:57 PM
Thanks Menaceman, there is a fix and the link is http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...ic,12918.0.html
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Jan 2013 at 6:39 PM
was this even necessary
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#11 Old 3rd Jan 2013 at 8:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fatihmeryem
was this even necessary

Hmm, lets see, over 2,000 downloads and not a single negative comment except yours. Yes, I think it was worth it and so does everybody else who has downloaded it.

Thank you for your valuable input and wonderfully formatted response that lacks both a capital letter or punctuation.

Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Apr 2020 at 5:18 AM
The negative symbol changes to green if you zoom out enough. Just a weird little issue I noticed. Maybe some files that needed to be replaced didn't get replaced? Great mod otherwise.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#13 Old 27th Apr 2020 at 10:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cow_tools
The negative symbol changes to green if you zoom out enough. Just a weird little issue I noticed. Maybe some files that needed to be replaced didn't get replaced? Great mod otherwise.

Hmm, there may be another image file I never found when I originally made this. I won't be able to check or update it though as I no longer have access to the files. Sorry.