Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bailelizabeth's "Lucent Eyes" as Contacts

by Vampire_of_Death Posted 20th Jul 2008 at 10:25 PM

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 1:19 AM
YAY They're here!! I love you!!!! :lovestruc Thank you soooooo much!!!!!

Grateful Downloader
-Jen
Inventor
#3 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 1:25 AM
These are cool, Do they have their own thumbnails? and what category are they found under?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 2:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ScorpioMaurus
These are cool, Do they have their own thumbnails? and what category are they found under?

you can find under full mask

Wonderfull eye set as makeup set!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 3:02 PM
nice eyes... VOD ~_^

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 7:27 PM
Beautiful...the red eyes will be perfect for my precious vampires ^_^
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 5:46 AM
Thanks The multicolours look amazing!

~ * No cheating, no fun... * ~
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 27th Jul 2008 at 5:20 PM
These are very nice. Unfortunately I don't need the whole set. I wish they were categorized a bit better so I pick and choose.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 7:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by erica_jean698
These are very nice. Unfortunately I don't need the whole set. I wish they were categorized a bit better so I pick and choose.

Why don't you download the whole set then go into the CAS screen and delete what you don't want? I do that a lot, especially with hair. Do I really need 5 shades of blond in one style? :p

Grateful Downloader
-Jen
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 8:11 PM
They're gorgeous! The red are perfect for my vampires, it looks more "beautiful yet seductive" than the origanal maxis eyes (not that I use the maxis vampire skin of course, but still). Thanks Vampire of Death! Oh yeah, and thanks Baily for making the origanal
Banned
Original Poster
#11 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 4:01 AM
tinkerbelljln: Thank you and thank you for rquesting these, because I found my new favorite eyes!

ScorpioMaurus: Thank you, They are under full face make-up, but do not have there own thumbnails. I tried but nearly lost my cool doing them.

Ysabella: Thank you and thank you for answering some of the questions asked whilst I was gone!

Eliskuya in darkness: Thank you, Bro.

Raiden77: Thank you, I may, but don't hold your breath, try to make some defaults out of these, although SimPE and I are Enemies....

Maxmotivesup: Thank you, but as I said, all texture belong to Bailelizabeth.

erica_jean698: Thank you, I normally would separate them so the downloader could download the ones they want, but since the creator did not name them, I did not want to name them for her, which would make me feel like I am doing the easiest part of all her work. If you or anyone would like a certain color, you can either do what tinkerbelljln suggested, which I do all of the time also, or you ca PM me with the eyes that you want and I will package them and send them to you.

xXVampireSimXx: Thank you, yes I use these on ALL of my Vampires, just because I hate most of the default stuff.

Bites and Kisses
Vampire
Alchemist
#12 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 10:35 AM
Don't know why but I missed this set, Vamp, and I'm always hungry of contacts!

Thank you for having converted these beautiful eyes in contact lens, above all now that we have all those witches and warlocks around in the neighborhoods ... time for a general make up session I guess hehe
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Oct 2008 at 10:00 PM
These Rox Disturbers Sox!!! I've been looking for some good eyes for my vampires and other mystic creatures (prefferably contacts), and you were awesome enough to make my favorite eyes i use on my simmies into these contacts!!!! Thanks so much, and you rock!!!!
Forum Resident
#14 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 8:29 PM
Gorgeous 0__0
Banned
Original Poster
#15 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 11:40 PM
lamammaforever: Thank you!

disturber45: Thank you, you are very sweet.

damato: Keep it nice, no need to treat me like that. AS I SAID LIKE A MILLION TIMES: The textures belong to Bailelizabeth, shall I repeat it again?!?

brillo_pad: Thanks!

Bites and Kisses
Vampire
Alchemist
#16 Old 15th May 2009 at 11:04 PM
Thanks!I love it!
Banned
Original Poster
#17 Old 16th May 2009 at 8:10 PM
DeathPrincess: Thank you, I love them too!

Bites and Kisses
Vampy
Mad Poster
#18 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 12:23 AM
I love 'em Vampy!!! :D

Rise above hate. Love one another. Be kind.
I am INACTIVE on MTS
Come find me on GoS and tumblr:
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Test Subject
#19 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 1:27 PM
Hoooooly Coooooooow they're gorgeous!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 10:14 PM
They are brilliant and lovely and so realistic! I thank Bailelizabeth on this comment but I also thank you Vampy! These are wonderful as contacts! Now my human can betray her friend. mwhahahahaha

Rachel
Sims 2 Movie Maker

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 10th May 2011 at 8:22 PM
Oh my God I have been looking for something like this for so long. Thank you so much. Ever since I found this chick's eyes, everything else just... you know?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 5:02 AM
My Favorite! In Looove With These(:
Test Subject
#23 Old 13th Sep 2011 at 3:34 AM
How can I get a pair or two of these beautiful contacts?
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 2:40 AM
I love these contacts, fantastic work! I also love the eyeliner/eyelashes with them! I must find some like those! do you perhaps know where the ones pictured or from, that would be lovely

Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.
Sockpuppet
THANKS POST
#25 Old 19th Jan 2014 at 9:20 PM
Beautiful work, thank you! :)
Page 1 of 2