Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Boutique Dresses for Girls *FIXED MESH*

by fakepeeps7 Posted 18th Jul 2008 at 4:57 AM - Updated 21st Oct 2008 at 3:02 AM by fakepeeps7 : uploading fixed mesh

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 5:19 AM
yay first thx and first comment!
Not actually evil.
#3 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 5:19 AM
I was just thinking today that I want some Middle Eastern and Indian clothing. This mesh would work really well for that! I've seen pictures of little girls in the Middle East in dresses with leggins under them. (solid color dress, contrast color leggings, or white) No, no, not another kids clothing project! Must stop myself, list too long! Stop giving me ideas, you! ;p

Your recolors go really well with a lot of the fancy, artsy clothing from Free Time. If my grilled cheese sculptor has daughters, I'll bet they wear these.

The hands in skirt thing is not very noticeable actually, I've seen meshes where that was much, much worse. Nothing can be done about it though, and with your mesh, I don't think its really a big deal. Good of you to point it out though.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 5:45 AM
Oooo, colorful!!! ^_^ I like them alot!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 8:56 AM
I want to get married to your creations, especially this one!
Alchemist
#6 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 9:15 AM
They look a lot like Oilily or Portofino, 2 trademarks that are very popular here in Germany.
When my girl was little, she wore dresses like that, too! I love them!
Thank you,
Field Researcher
#7 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 11:11 AM
I love you! Or hate you... I swore not to download anymore clothes but I just can't resist these! I guess I love you then
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 11:18 AM
Oh my goodness, you did a fabulous job of recreating this style. They make me laugh, but I have a friend who sews clothes like this and sells them on eBay. My own daughters cringe at them but they're perfect for little Big Ha'red Beauty Pageant girls. :-D

Thanks so much!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#9 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 11:44 AM
These are SO cute! As verahenu said above, they look a lot like the Oilily style - which I adore. I would totally wear this kind of stuff myself if they made it in my size.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 1:49 PM
The dress is very sweet. Thank you so much
Forum Resident
#11 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 2:58 PM
OMG these dresses are so funny and cute :lovestruc thank you!!

Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
I would totally wear this kind of stuff myself if they made it in my size.

Me too^^
Field Researcher
#12 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 3:07 PM
Very cute!! These clothes go for a mint in real stores. I would absolutely love to see these in toddler sizes! :D
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 3:35 PM
I have to say, the stuff you've been creating for kids is amazing. keep up the good work!

lx
Test Subject
#14 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 4:17 PM
i know you're entire project is about clothes for children, but i would LOVE to see these converted for teens/adults. they're just so funky and cute.

*goes and hides under rock in case someone disagrees*
Mad Poster
#15 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 6:44 PM
I am just laughing as I hit the download button. I was not getting anymore clothes, but how could I resist these? In the future, I have to ignore your posts, cause I am clogging up my download file everytime I see your creations. Either that or stop coming on MTS2! Haha, Nah won't happen! You are wonderful creative and I just love the colors here.

Now I must clean out the old files that I don't use anymore, since I use your clothes more often. LOL!!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
#16 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 10:09 PM
Geee this is awsome...soo lovely..thanks
Instructor
#17 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 1:27 AM
Wow! I'm not sure if my daughters would have loved or hated this style - but my sims don't actually get a say, so yes, I'm downloading, and thank you very much!

I'm thinking these would be fairly easy to sew, so maybe I would have dressed my poor little darlings in something similar .... hard to lose them in a crowd, anyway. Well, I think they're really cute! And I'm NOT going to hide under a rock for saying that! (no room, Katy's already there )
Test Subject
#18 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 6:08 AM
Thank you so much! This is perfect for my gypsy 'hood; now my girls can look just as "artsy" as their moms. :lovestruc
Test Subject
#19 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 8:02 AM
Absolutely awesome. Thank you
Test Subject
#20 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 12:20 PM
Thank you very very much, these dresses are the nicest my simgirls ever had! :-)
Test Subject
#21 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 12:50 PM
these are really cute!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 10:50 PM
Oh man, these are super-adorable! If only they made clothes like that in MY size... I knew I shouldn't have grown up. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#23 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 11:30 PM
thankyouuu i lovee themm all!
very pritty
xxx
Scholar
#24 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 12:04 AM
Darn you! I promised myself I wouldn't download more clothes! But I have to have these! They're so nice and pretty and cute and...! :D

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Instructor
#25 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 6:21 AM
These are so adorable! Excellent job
Page 1 of 2