Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Conversions Classic Long Dress for Teen Girl

by Cocomama Posted 23rd May 2008 at 1:39 PM - Updated 7th Sep 2008 at 8:39 AM by Cocomama

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 23rd May 2008 at 3:48 PM
Oh, these are fantastic! I agree that there certainly is a lack of long dresses for teens, so these conversions are great. Your modifications are lovely too, and I'm delighted that you made a version without the necklaces too! Fantastic job, I'll be keeping an eye out for your other work. <3
Instructor
#3 Old 23rd May 2008 at 6:05 PM
thanx for these!!! i really like the medieval dress, specially without the collar ^^ any chances of recoulors of it? maybe a light blue or light green... or pink?

hi!
Inventor
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th May 2008 at 12:18 PM
Yah, I would like to have recolors in pastel colors, but eh... I not that good in making new textures.
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th May 2008 at 5:20 PM
Great work! Any idea where I could find a medieval non collar for adults too? I really like the idea and it looks great on teens.
Inventor
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th May 2008 at 11:28 PM
No, merave I don't know of one for adults, but I've seen quite some adult meshes that use at least parts of this mesh. Try www.all-about-style.com that has a large Victorian, medieval and other themes section, and allways includes meshes and give links to several sites with clothingmeshes.
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th May 2008 at 8:37 PM
Thank you for these in general, and for the wedding dress conversion in specific.
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Oct 2008 at 7:46 PM
Thank you for all your hard work, these are great -- very useful!
Mad Poster
#9 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 6:24 AM
Great idea, thank you for sharing