Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Regency Daydresses For Teens - New Mesh With 6 Recolours

by Berg Posted 16th May 2008 at 7:13 PM

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th May 2008 at 1:28 AM
Wonderfu!! I love the hair, where can I get it?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 17th May 2008 at 3:02 AM
Absolutely lovely! If my game was cooperating I'd download it immediately.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th May 2008 at 6:26 AM
These are very beautiful. Thank you for sharing! I also have to ask, where is the hair from? I've been looking for a style like that for ages!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 17th May 2008 at 9:34 AM
More gorgeousness from Berg - thanks so very much. :D
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th May 2008 at 3:03 PM
Beautiful - love the hair! Did you make it?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th May 2008 at 5:23 PM
Thank you for your kindness!

Yes, that hair is made by me and since I'm not so good at hairmeshing, it's not a very succesful hairstyle at all. I don't think it's good enough for MTS2 but if someone would want it anyway, I could put it up on my own space, I guess... It's not binned or anything but that's something I can fix

My 100% free site Carnaby Sims
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#8 Old 17th May 2008 at 8:19 PM
The hair looks lovely to me. And the dresses are positively gorgeous! Your grumpy model is quite endearing too. In that one stripey-dress pic where she's laughing, I get the impression she just pulled a nasty prank on someone to amuse herself. I like her.
Instructor
#9 Old 17th May 2008 at 10:08 PM
I too, would love to have that hair! It's fabulous! Please share, please share!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 18th May 2008 at 12:50 AM
love the dresses!, love the hair too XD

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th May 2008 at 1:40 AM
I love this dress! And I love and downloaded quite a bit of ur other creations. But that hair in the pictures is a MASTERPIECE! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE can u list it???
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 18th May 2008 at 4:26 AM
I love these! And the hair is great!! :D

OMG! MF Snakes on a MF Plane!!
August 18th everywhere
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th May 2008 at 10:11 AM
I LOVE THESE.
Also i've never downloaded a sim before but i love love love this on, could you please upload her?
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 25th May 2008 at 5:45 AM
There's so few Regency hairs, so I am all for the uploading of that hair. And also, have I told you lately that I love you?
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 5:00 AM
Thank you so much for this beautiful Regency download, Berg! It's always wonderful to find high quality Regency downloads, so thank you! The hair is beautiful, by the way, and I think you did an amazing job with it too; would you put it up for download? It's exactly what I've been looking for! <3
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 1:59 AM
These are beautiful. I'd love to see that hair, and if these dresses were made for adults, I would die of delight.

The fairy told Billy "No." Billy then discovered the fairy's head was squishy, like a grape.
Test Subject
#17 Old 21st Sep 2008 at 10:53 PM
Beautiful dresses, and I would also like to download the hair, if you put it up.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 17th Oct 2008 at 4:41 AM
Oh, yes! Please-please share the hair! It's gorgeous!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 8:35 AM
This is beautiful... and the pregnant morph? Gosh, you spoil me
Test Subject
#20 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 4:28 AM
These are GORGEOUS!

My emotion;
Struck a sparkling tone like a xylophone,
As we spent the day alone.
Test Subject
#21 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 8:04 AM
Thankyou Greatly your clothe are lovely.
can i also have the hair?
Instructor
#22 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 9:54 PM
Now I shall officially fan girl you! This does not entail ditsy fits or stalking.
Test Subject
#23 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 2:10 AM
these are beutifull *gasps* they would look wonderful as pjs lol =) anyways thats not the point love it havent downloaded it hyetr but i will *leaves to download*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 25th May 2012 at 3:55 PM
beautiful dresses! and the hair is just amazing, where can I get from?