Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Starving Artist Loft

by eedgan Posted 13th May 2008 at 9:14 PM - Updated 27th Feb 2009 at 9:24 PM by eedgan : OFB Free Version Now Available

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th May 2008 at 3:42 AM
this is soo spectacular, i really really like it, thank you so very much for this wonderful home for my artist sims
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th May 2008 at 4:20 AM
This is really great, a wonderful idea and such a clever use of limited space! An excellent job of such a tiny budjet.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#4 Old 14th May 2008 at 12:45 PM
I love the theme! The title grabbed my eyes just a moment before the thumbnail did. Fantastic work on this new series and especially on this lot. My self sim just found a new home
Field Researcher
#5 Old 14th May 2008 at 2:24 PM
This lot immediately caught my eye - it's small, with character...simply perfect. I love how you manage its space and created unique house on budget, great for city life.
Thank you - I cannot wait to see it in my game.

HK-47: Objection: I am not a problem, meatbag. You and your lack of any organized repair skills are a problem.
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#6 Old 14th May 2008 at 4:46 PM
R.I.P. Dirk Dreamer. At least you have fulfilled your dreams in my game.

LOVE the house. Worth downloading the CC just for this lovely loft.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 23rd May 2008 at 9:38 PM
Does it need UNI & FT?

I am MOHAAPlayer on Discord
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 24th May 2008 at 12:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bbc100
Does it need UNI & FT?

Yes, it does.

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
What just happend?
retired moderator
#9 Old 24th May 2008 at 12:22 PM
I love your description of how this house came about (you should write stories ) and I love the house. Thank you!

Life is for LIVING so, LIVE it and have Fun

Please use "spell check" when posting!!!
Prejudice is the child of ignorance.
Test Subject
#10 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 4:34 AM
im gathering the cc so I can sim in this AWSOME house, but DumbBlonde doesn't seem to have the Dirt Terrain Paint. Do you know where I could get this or can I just try it without? Thanks.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 7:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simskater88
im gathering the cc so I can sim in this AWSOME house, but DumbBlonde doesn't seem to have the Dirt Terrain Paint. Do you know where I could get this or can I just try it without? Thanks.

Kindly note that all custom content is already packaged with the lot. Enjoy!

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Field Researcher
#12 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 6:40 AM
wow!!!

thank you very much

I can't speak read and write english. I'm sorry if you can't understand!.
Test Subject
#13 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 7:39 AM
ok thanks

There is only one Race. The Human Race.
Test Subject
#14 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 3:15 PM
Is it possible to make a basegame only version of this?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#15 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 6:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sparkysgal189
Is it possible to make a basegame only version of this?

I am sorry, but I do not have the time right now to recreate this lot, as I consider myself semi-retired.

- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 3:47 PM
this lot is great for my trashy downtown thank you

Live..Laugh..Love..
Test Subject
#17 Old 22nd Sep 2008 at 4:10 PM
Can't I replace the stairs with the maxis ones so I don't have to download them?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#18 Old 22nd Sep 2008 at 6:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mosterd300987
Can't I replace the stairs with the maxis ones so I don't have to download them?

You can replace it with any stairs of your choice. If you have Apartment Life you can use the Maxis spiral stairs. I am not sure if other Maxis stairs will fit - it is a very small lot.

- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 7:44 AM
This is amazing. I love how compact it is. Thanks a lot. :]

A winner is you.
Test Subject
#20 Old 17th Jan 2009 at 8:03 AM
Odd. I used this lot without freetime and uni and it worked just fine, granted a couple features didn't work...

Amazing lot. <3
Field Researcher
#21 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 12:51 PM Last edited by roshimitzu : 24th Feb 2009 at 5:09 AM. Reason: wanted to ask question
This is sooooo amazing!!!!! ITs so creative and perfect. i cant wait to move a simmie here,

*edit* Im wondering if I install it with sims2cleanpack installer it should work right because..its not I wanted to move one of my sims in there after uni and it keeps crashing my game 3 times in a row..I have all Eps listed except for OFB. I hate OFB. Maybe it needs something massive in that Ep. I was really wanting to use it too. its adorable
Instructor
#22 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 8:03 PM
Unusual and stylish!
Test Subject
#23 Old 25th May 2009 at 10:40 AM
Mama.... Mia... I think I love you! LOL Kidding... Big props for having such class and talent, let's not forget style. I'm 5'2'' but right about now i wish i was like 3" tall and I was made out of pixels! BRAVO!!!

~*~N r G~*~
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 3:06 PM
This is so amazing and full of creativity ! I've never seen Anything quite like it before.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 12:57 AM
This is an absolutely genious and stunning house! Perfect for a single sim, and easy customizeable due to good space consindering how small the house is.
Page 1 of 2