Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

100 recolours for most objects in Silver Monkey theme

by niol Posted 31st Mar 2008 at 9:24 PM - Updated 2nd Apr 2008 at 12:13 AM by niol

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#2 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 9:59 PM
Oh THANK YOU for making these! Just what I've been looking for! I need them for the Monkey neighborhood and good quality recolors are Sooo difficult to find!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 10:49 PM
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#4 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 11:15 PM
This is great! I was having trouble finding proper monkey-worshiping accoutrements for my more mainstream families, but this marvellous range of colours means that I can find matches for just about any house!
The ModFather
retired moderator
#5 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 11:54 PM
This is insane! Never seen a "wireframe" recolour, btw!

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Scholar
#6 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 12:52 AM
“There are 193 species of monkeys and apes, 192 of them are covered with hair. The exception is a naked ape self-named Homo sapiens.” Desmond Morris

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#7 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 1:11 AM
It's an entire army of monkeys! Just what every Silver Monkey enthusiast needs.

There's always money in the banana stand.
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 6:35 AM
That wire frame monkey is impressive. He'd make a perfect museum specimen!
I'm apes over him!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Addicted to Capuccino!
retired moderator
#9 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 6:54 AM
Incredible work! I love the water and the wireframe recolours!

Sorry I can't take requests anymore!
And I will probably never convert my creations for TS2 to TS3.
The ModFather
retired moderator
#10 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 8:22 AM
stdMatFillMode = wireframe! Genius!

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 10:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Numenor
stdMatFillMode = wireframe! Genius!

Really genius!!!

If you like my creations, you may consider to make a little donation to support my site and my modding activity.
MaryLou's Sims 2 World - MaryLou Sims 2 Forum (Italiano)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#12 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 3:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Numenor
stdMatFillMode = wireframe ...

You've got it, .

"Indeed, one can use this line to check meshes or other things in -game"
Developers even just left its related lines in source codes for frequent conveniences.
Test Subject
#13 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 4:23 PM
These are awesome! But I can't find any of them in the game.