Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Silver Monkey of Doom Temple

by bluetexasbonnie Posted 31st Mar 2008 at 8:53 PM - Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 4:29 AM by bluetexasbonnie

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#2 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 9:56 PM
EeeEEeEe So wonderfully SKEERY!!! EEK!
The ModFather
retired moderator
#3 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 12:11 AM
We definitely needed a Temple where to worship the Silver Monkey of Doom! Thanks!
I also appreciate your efforts to make it base game compatible (BGS anyone? )

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Scholar
#4 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 12:37 AM
“I heard that if you locked William Shakespeare in a room with a typewriter for long enough, he'd eventually write all the songs by the Monkeys”

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 2:50 AM
Oh man. XD
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 8:23 AM
is cc included
Mad Poster
#7 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 4:49 PM
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 1:42 PM
Royal - yes, all the CC is included, though the Arch Argent disapproves. He thinks life should be full of little cruelities. He is especially fond of watching scurrying little hairless humans running thru the internet maze trying to find the hidden CC from just a whiff and a generic link.

Numenor - you are so right! BGS, BaseGameStarted, is Gaping Aping. It is such a handy tool. You are shinier than the Arch Argent himself ... smell better too. :lovestruc

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 1:53 PM
Why isn't the prison bar gates and prison bars coming up? Is there a required EP or SP?

\m/ (v v) \m/
HaIl RoCk!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 12:06 AM
The prison bars are made from Numenor's wall window. They will only show up on walls that are 'up'. This means that for the ones inside of the basement, the walls need to be fully up for them to be seen.

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 12:02 PM
thanks, great work!
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 4:37 AM
ummm, wheres the mesh on ecos site for the rug??? plz help me

=-(
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 12:40 PM
Echo's rug --
At Echo's site, the link to the rug mesh section is "Real Rug" under OBJECTS.

The mesh is already included in the above lot file. You do not have to download anything 'extra' for the lot to work. ... of course all of the creators featured in the lot have made some pretty special stuff. Do go check out their other offerings.

Inventor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 4:24 PM
wow that's a lot of monkeying around