Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Realistic Heart Facetemplate (edited with Milkshape)

by oepu Posted 13th Mar 2008 at 4:57 PM - Updated 13th Mar 2008 at 9:39 PM by oepu

93 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 87 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Instructor
#2 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 8:43 PM
Thats awesome!!!!!!!!!!

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS
www.justsims2.ru
JustSims2 new adress!Me,Barcelonista,JameLia,KateK and NataliS
Forum Resident
#3 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 9:03 PM
Wow, how realistic! I never really thought about face templates before, but now that I've seen this...moar plz. xD I adore this, it's much more realistic. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 9:13 PM
Amazing! thanks
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 9:22 PM
This is -amazing-.
I really like the changes you've made.
I sure do hope you plan on doing the rest of the sets! (:
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 9:30 PM Last edited by Allemande : 13th Mar 2008 at 9:56 PM.
This is really beautiful, I really hope you make more!

edit: I wonder if you could tell me which skin and lip-gloss you used on the preview picture? I downloaded the face template and I'm using one of your barbie skins but it doesn't seem to look the same as the preview

I'm bringing sexy back - do you do refunds?

:: Garden Of Shadows ::
Inventor
#7 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 9:59 PM
Wow they look so much better!!

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 10:06 PM
They are absolutely gorgeous!!! Thank you so much.
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 10:15 PM
very cool idea! i love the shape u made! :lovestruc thanks!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 10:27 PM
Absloutly stunning! Thank you hon
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 10:30 PM
awesome i needed one of these
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 10:43 PM
These are so good. I still use the self sim you made ages ago I love her in game as she is so realistic. As usual I believe you are the best at making sims faces.
Test Subject
#13 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 11:00 PM
I love this! I was getting bored of that Maxis heart face.

Your dark-haired model looks like Christina Ricci
Test Subject
#14 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 11:26 PM
I really like this this template. I wish it didnt replace the first template so I could use it too but I will still use it
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 11:39 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 14th Mar 2008 at 7:00 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Great job! I would also be curious to know whitch skin you used on your beautiful models? This is just perfect, I'll be downloading the rest of the templates too if the quality is this high.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 11:57 PM
I will do the rest of the templates too. This skin is a blending between my skins and some skins by jirka (glance models). I'm not sure if I can upload it directly, but maybe I can upload it with a sim.

oepusims.tumblr.com. I don't take request. I have 2 children and few freetime. Use my creations as you wish. You don't have to ask.
Alchemist
#17 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 12:13 AM
Ohhh Awesome! I already have your other templates, I am so grabbing this and looking forward to the rest!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Instructor
#18 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 1:07 AM
Oh, I love you. The game has really needed something like this for quite some time.

desperation makes you look like a tool

Exclusive downloads available only at Phasmatic Sims!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 1:10 AM
:O I'd would love it (and download it hehe) if it would reeplace another face, like those very similar to african with biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig lips and that. Can you change it? :o
Test Subject
#20 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 1:36 AM
i love it very realistic!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 2:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by yosoyagus
:O I'd would love it (and download it hehe) if it would reeplace another face, like those very similar to african with biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig lips and that. Can you change it? :o

I don't know which face I should replace instead, because I'm planning to alter all other faces too.

oepusims.tumblr.com. I don't take request. I have 2 children and few freetime. Use my creations as you wish. You don't have to ask.
Test Subject
#22 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 2:33 AM
Great job, oepu! :D
I really love this!
*Downloading*

Thank you!

And the skin it's beautiful (as well as the models), I wish you could upload it someday.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 3:31 AM
This really is amazing, thank you so much. I presently use another face template but can easily seeing me switch once you complete them!
Test Subject
#24 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 3:55 AM
This is fantastic. I've gotten sick of the maxis face one and avoid marrying townies with it just because of it, but this is a really nice, not-too-drastic change. I look forward to seeing what you do with the other face templates!
Test Subject
#25 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 4:02 AM
I just had to come back and say one more thing - Wow! I hope you do many many more face templates because you are doing something very very right here! I just made a girl with this face, and like usual, in CAS I rolled a few babies with a few random guys just to see how she would breed (lol), and every single child looked absolutely normal and human-looking, as did their grown-up ages. That by far beats some of the other faces I've downloaded, which end up breeding about 50/50 normal vs. freaks. Great job, and I look forward to many more human-looking Sims Thank you!
Page 1 of 4