Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Basic Beginnings - Ample Starter

by QBUILDERZ Posted 6th Mar 2008 at 3:05 AM - Updated 30th Oct 2010 at 12:14 AM by QBUILDERZ : Personal Pick

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
#2 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 9:10 AM
Thanks for this, its brilliant...as I have the perfect Sim to put in this house

Just added you to my faves as I really need some decent houses for my Sims.

Dean: Hey, Ed, listen to me. There's some salt in my duffel. Make a circle and get inside.
ED/HARRY looking confused
ED: .....Inside your duffel bag?
Dean: Inside the salt, you idiot!
Alchemist
#3 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 10:11 AM
Thanks for sharing! The house looks well designed.
Test Subject
#4 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 10:22 PM
Hee! I love your download description, but I love the download itself even more!
Thanks for making a base game home :D
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 5:25 PM
Ooh, I can't wait to install this! Thank you!
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 5:55 PM
Can't wait to install...Loved the guided tour/brochure too!
Thanks!
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Apr 2008 at 3:58 AM
thanks! I only need one more thank to have 100 lol and it is driving me nuts!

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Scholar
#8 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 1:23 PM Last edited by debwilldo : 18th Apr 2008 at 1:29 PM.
Really nice! It's cool that a sim with a lean wallet can start out w/ a little style!
btw; your "history" behind this house is very interesting...,and what's even better is, it's funny!

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 3:33 AM
Glad you enjoy it!

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Test Subject
#10 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 1:52 PM
I can't believe that this house is cheaper than it looks. The flooring looks.... expensive! Good Job!

Umm... nothing here... just go on!
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 7:51 PM
lol, yeah it is! but the trick is if you look in pick with the stairs, i deleted stuff. I delete the not visible tiles for a cheaper outcome!