Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Marina Sirtis as Deanna Troi

by MistyBlue Posted 3rd Mar 2008 at 3:00 PM - Updated 22nd Jul 2010 at 12:50 PM by mistyblue4

49 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 48 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 5:27 PM
She's awesome! Very Beautiful. Thanks for sharing

The intent is more dangerous then the action.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 6:38 PM
Deanna is my favorite Trek character! I always loved her. Finally a beautiful Troi sim! Thanks to infinity!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 7:15 PM
are you going to be doing any more starfleet personnel??? i'd love to see more!!! thanks
Field Researcher
#5 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 8:24 PM
I'm a huge Troi fan too, as you can tell by my username Fabulous work, she looks amazing!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 9:31 PM
And that is how you do a proper celebrity sim. None of this photoskinning rubbish. This is really, really good.

I'm bringing sexy back - do you do refunds?

:: Garden Of Shadows ::
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 10:37 PM
She's almost identical! Thank you so much!!! (I am also a huge Troi fan)
#8 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 11:15 PM
I am so glad she was approved. She so beautiful! Happy to help.

Bites and Kisses
Vampire
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 12:34 AM
Thank you all,I'm so happy you all like her! :lovestruc I did my best,she was a tough one,I almost gave up,but with help from some wonderful people and patience I'm really proud to finally be able to share my Deanna.

And to marylynn9111965,yes,I am preparing some other Star Trek Sims,the next one should be Tuvok..or Bev Crusher..or Janeway..maybe Q

And once again,thank you all for your lovely comments,you guys rock :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 1:29 AM
Wow it looks so much like her! Thank you
Field Researcher
#11 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 2:11 AM
She's beautiful. Thank you so much.

"Cant sleep... Clowns will eat me." -- Bart Simpson
Test Subject
#12 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 3:31 AM
Nice creation. Just one thing, your sim actually looks prettier than Deanna Troi. Not that she's ugly in real life, but I've often thought that they could have cast a prettier woman in the role. Then again, Jonathan Frakes isn't all that good looking either, and so they are on parity.
Theorist
#13 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 3:48 AM
Well done - hauntingly beautiful! And the dress does look like something she might wear on a night out.
Scholar
#14 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 5:31 AM
Cast a woman prettier than Marina Sirtis? Wow, I guess beauty is a subjective thing after all because I always thought Marina was so beautiful and classy looking. I never liked Riker. I thought he was mean and arrogant to her. I liked the Riker they found stranded on a planet in one episdoe. Somehow Riker had gotten split into two separate selves and gone on to live different lives, with the stranded Riker being much more down to earth and kind. So did they really end up married after all? I lost track of all the different Trek characters over the years.

This sim is so beautiful and classy. I saw how hard you were working to get her just right. I'm glad she turned out so well. Congratulations!

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 6:28 AM
Who didn't like Troi? Excellent job on the sim mistyblue4.

I'm happy because there's a Sim of Sandrine Holt for The Sims 2.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 6:51 AM
Love it, downloaded it, going to go fire up the game now and get her busy. Great job on this sim.

Be the type of Christian that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says: "Oh no! They're up!"

"You call me a Jesus Freak like it's a bad thing!"

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." - (2 Timothy 1:7 KJV)
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 8:44 AM Last edited by mistyblue4 : 4th Mar 2008 at 10:59 AM.
korneech08,well,you know how they say,beauty is in the eye of a beholder (or is it beerholder?..oh,well..) .
She has that really special lovely face,she is unlike any other beauty I've seen on TV or anywhere else. I always thought she was the best choice for the role of Deanna. But I'm glad you like the Sim And I too never liked Riker,he has the palette of 4 facial expressions: the 'I'm so damn amazing' face,the 'doofus' face,the 'me so angry' face and the fourth is his famous 'Just pooped in my pants' face

Summersong,yeah,they got married in the last ST movie Nemesis

I'm happy to hear you guys like her,especially from those who are Deanna's fans I hope you'll enjoy having her in your game
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 9:11 AM
looks just like her

525,600 minutes! 525,000 journeys to plan.
525,600 minutes - how can you measure the life of a woman or man?
Field Researcher
#19 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 10:34 AM Last edited by Vera Marina : 4th Mar 2008 at 10:50 AM.
Beautiful sim, nice name, lol...
I think she can be used too as a self sim for HP, he,he...they look the same !

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Field Researcher
#20 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 3:17 PM
She is absolutely amazing. I'm rarely ever impressed by Sims made from real people or fictional characters, but I absolutely love this one. You did a very good job on her.

I can't wait to see your future Star Trek Sims...! I've never downloaded a Sim before, but if you made Q I might have to make an exception.
Test Subject
#21 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 3:34 PM
Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks a million
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 3:42 PM
what about jonathan frakes or worf or picard??? that'd be great!!! thanks so much for troi!!!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 3:47 PM
Beautiful! WOW. looks just like her. thanks so much.

i'm a hazard to myself
Scholar
#24 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 3:58 PM
She looks beautiful!
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#25 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 4:02 PM
Thanks Vera! Didn't know that HP looks like Deanna

LegolianM,thank you for your compliment,I appreciate it very much. And I will make Q (my favorite bad guy of Star Trek ),he has a tricky face to recreate so I still didn't manage to made a Q I'm really satisfied with.

marylynn9111965,I'd love to make them all actually And Linuslover30 created a wonderful Picard,so there's no need for another one

And thank you all for your wonderful comments,means a lot to me :lovestruc
Page 1 of 2