Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Jetsons

by Aligeth Posted 2nd Mar 2008 at 5:18 AM - Updated 8th May 2009 at 1:33 PM by Echo

68 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 63 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 9:57 PM
Haha, awesome. That definitely looks like George and Jane, but Judy looks a little funny.

Oh, and your Astro rocks.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 10:07 PM
Wow, really good job! These go great with StephSim's entry to the contest: The Jetsons Neighbourhood!! Good luck
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#4 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 10:23 PM
Wow! You've done an amazing job with the meshes - making them feel so much like the Jetsons!

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Field Researcher
#5 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 10:34 PM
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 11:00 PM
I love the work you have done on the mesh's, they look as what they do in the cartoon, you did a great job
Unsocialized Homeschooler
#7 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 11:05 PM
LOVE THEM!
I've wanted to make them forever, but I've never had the time.

Thanks!
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 11:29 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 25th Mar 2008 at 6:40 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
This is awesome. Good job!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 11:53 PM
hey girl, that is so amazing! I love the Jetsons, and you did a wonderful job, as usual...

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 12:04 AM
Ok that's awesome!

-Dennis-
A big nerd at heart.
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 12:09 AM
you did an amazing job! wooow! thank u!
Forum Resident
#12 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 1:36 AM
wow that is good sims..

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 5:04 AM
YAY! I was hoping someone would do the Jetsons! Good luck!
Forum Resident
#14 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 6:58 AM
Excellent work. It goes perfectly with Steph's project.

I'm no longer active here. My latest creations can be found here:

https://blueheavensims.wordpress.com
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 7:26 AM
:cylon:THANK YOU!:cylon:

I was just thinking that I would need to create the Jetson family for my son! Damn it Jim, "I'm a builder, not a skinner!" I am SO happy you have done this! My son will be ecstatic tomorrow when I set the neighborhood up for him! I REALLY appreciate you making these Sims! :D

Now, I can remove the Jetson Family from my Jetsons Wish List!

What about making Mr. Spacely and his wife to add to this at a later date? Or even Mr. Cogswell?

Then, all I will need is a decorative OR working Jetson vehicle!

Thanks again.

BTW - My Dear Mr. Duskey - They will also look good with the Jetsons Build Set!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
#16 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 10:47 AM
Woooow,this is amazing! What a great idea,and it's really beautifully done! I loved Jetsones when I was a kid,so this will be a perfect reminder,thank you!
Alchemist
#17 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 1:52 PM
Cool! You did a great job indeed, I'm pretty sure that even some Maxoidxxxx will download this family (eating their own hands for not having had the same idea). Love Astro and Rosie Thank you and good good luck!
Alchemist
#18 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 3:24 PM
I really love them all, thank you and good luck!

(I´m already sweating blood and tears on who to give my vote?????)
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 5:16 AM
Wow! That's soo cool! ^.^

Wow. I just recovered this username after nearly four years of this account being inaccessible... Oh happy day!
(Btw, PsychoKatie and Psycho_Katie = same person. A site-wide glitch messed up accounts four years ago and I had to remake one...)
Inventor
#21 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 1:45 PM
Wow! you did an amazing job on this. Not something I'd download or put in my 'hood, but you really nailed this one, well done

The Grumpy Old Gamer's Blog

~Life is like a box of chocolates, just when you're enjoying it, you choke on it.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 7:48 AM
Orale! Now I can make the Sim family I've always wanted. Combining these people and a certain fantastic prehistoric expansion pack available here I can have The JetStones.

... Linux rules and Windows drools.
Forum Resident
#23 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 12:00 PM
These are the Jetsons, then? but I know them!!! you made a great job, you know don't you? good luck for the contest Aligeth!
Scholar
#24 Old 12th Mar 2008 at 11:44 PM
Totally, kool! I love the Jetsons, my favorite being Astro! You did an awesome job!
Forum Resident
#25 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 10:47 AM
I love the Jetsons, it's my favourite cartoon. Thanks for wonderful job, I'll vote for this job.

"I will gather my wounds forge the end of tragic comedy"
AM
Page 1 of 3