Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Quaint Rose Manor DV

by Christine11778 Posted 8th Feb 2008 at 10:50 AM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#2 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 2:29 PM
Beautiful work, Christine I love the elegant décor and style. Thank you, once again, for enhancing our games with your lovely work!
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 2:35 PM
Beautiful house, Great Style, Very Unique, Keep up the Good Work!
5/5 from me :P
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 3:19 PM
Greet job,Christine!I like it,especially the unique interior.Thank You for sharing!
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 4:55 PM
very beautiful house!!! it'll definitely look great in my new victorian neighbourhood!
thank u!
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 5:05 PM
Very nice work, thanks for sharing
Field Researcher
#7 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 5:29 PM
Gorgeous, and so nicely done!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 5:35 PM
Another GRRRREAT job by the one and only CHRISTINE!!! with style and elegance. Thanks one million times for sharing your wonderful talent with us simple mortals!

"Life is a tightrope walker who eventually has to fall.
Life is a racer rife with anger and time is a wall."

-Martin Clement, in "The Swirls of Time"
Mad Poster
#9 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 6:17 PM
Christine, there is nothing you make that isn't ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!! I am such a fan of your work and have so many of your houses. This is another stunner! Thank you, thank you, thank you...:D
Instructor
#10 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 7:55 PM
its amazing !!!!!
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 6:31 AM
This Victorian Mansion is stunning with beauty and decorations.
Thank You so much for creating the most amazing things for us.
Alchemist
#12 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 7:57 AM
Looks like you´ve made it for princess and prince Charming themselves! Thanks,
Addicted to Capuccino!
retired moderator
#13 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 8:22 AM
Thank you very much for this gorgeous Manor, Christine!

Sorry I can't take requests anymore!
And I will probably never convert my creations for TS2 to TS3.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 10:22 PM
What a gorgeous mansion! I absolutely love all your homes, and it is very nice of you to make so many for use with just the base game. You obviously spend a great deal of time on each creation, and make them with love and care. Your attention to detail is wonderful, and all your hard work is very much appreciated.

Thank you,

centime
Test Subject
#15 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 1:56 AM
Thanks, Christine! Very nice house. Quick question: if I wanted to modify the bridge in the back yard, what cheats would I need to activate and use in order to modify / retile / remove the hacked sections of it in-game?
Scholar
Original Poster
#16 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 8:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by WillKauffman
Thanks, Christine! Very nice house. Quick question: if I wanted to modify the bridge in the back yard, what cheats would I need to activate and use in order to modify / retile / remove the hacked sections of it in-game?

The bridge is not hacked, I used the "boolprop constrainfloorelelvation true/false" cheat.

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 7:02 PM
Thanks You!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 12:23 AM
Quaint? Try Amazing! Well, I know it was eight years ago, but if you see this, it's truly a beautiful lot and house.