Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

-Reworking the Maxis Workout Clothes- Default Replacements

by Phaenoh Posted 2nd Feb 2008 at 12:02 AM - Updated 7th Sep 2011 at 7:59 PM by Phaenoh

109 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 99 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 12:50 AM
Just what I needed-- I hate the atheltic outfits! :P

Nice work!

YoU wIlL gIvE mE cOoKiEs.

*remains cookie-less*

...you seem to be immune to my mind control.
Scholar
#3 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 12:55 AM
AH HAHA!!
no wonder your my favorite creator! yoiu fix stuff i didnt even know i hated! you rock! thanks!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#4 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 1:25 AM
Oooh oooh yay! I normally avoid default replacements, but those female tracksuits, they hurt my eyes. Your versions are so much nicer than the Maxis ones. Thank you!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 1:20 AM
Yesss! I swear, those female gym suits...hideous. I have no idea what Maxis was thinking when they made those! These are great, thanks so much! :D

I feel pity for poor Sephira. =p
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 1:32 AM
I still have all of your defaults and I will continue downloading them all too. Thank you again and again!
Instructor
#7 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 1:53 AM
I can't tell you how exciting it is that someone's fixed all of these!!! I've been wanting the teens to have a longer shirt basically since the game came out. Who goes running in something like that? Thank you!
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 1:55 AM
Thanks very much! I'm another one who doesn't generally use default replacements, but the female workout clothes are so awful, these will be great. I really like the elder ones too, the defaults aren't quite as hideous as the adult defaults, but they look way better with different coloured tops (and normal-looking shoes).
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 2:22 AM
Woo! Did you get the "butt tattoo" thingie off the teen sweats?
Test Subject
#10 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 2:26 AM
Thanks so much for fixing the uglies! I've always hated the female gym suits.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 2:27 AM
Thank goodness! Those bare midriffs have been a low-level irritation for a long, long time.
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 3:07 AM
thank you Phaenoh. your defaults make my sims very, very happy. and they make me not freak out whenever townies walk by.
Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 3:33 AM
Thank you so veryveryvery much! You've made my day!
Test Subject
#14 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 3:38 AM
Could you make non-default ones?
Test Subject
#15 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 4:42 AM
Epic win! ^_^
Field Researcher
#16 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 4:55 AM
woopy! now i can dye more stuff black! which btw is what i did to all the defaults i download, lol. thanks

my personal life can be supported by veiwing this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n2z-Q6x6eU and others on my youtube page. I believe there's a few building tutorials there aswell. I create rather sporadically, so excuse me if I'm gone from this website for months or years at a time.
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 5:08 AM
Thanks for commenting everyone! Really makes my day, and thanks moderators for the Star, that doubly makes my day!!

Quote: Originally posted by DaggerJinx
Could you make non-default ones?
DaggerJinx, check out this thread of mine.... http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=269217
Mad Poster
#18 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 5:38 AM
finally! that yellow-teal one was killing me. XD Thanks!

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 6:44 AM
Wow how amazing this is that you re-did all of these. For they bothered me that I never had them wear them, now they can.
Thanks for making them now appear as they should and thanks for all the hard work you put into this set.
Scholar
#20 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 7:52 AM
This is brilliant-excellent-faboulus-grandiose-gorgeous-magnificent!! Thank you!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Instructor
#21 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 8:59 AM
Omg thank you sooo much! My sims no longer have to look hideous while working out. *celebrates*
Test Subject
#22 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 10:10 AM
This is BRILLIANT! I truly hate EAxis' workout clothes, so thank you for this!
Field Researcher
#23 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 10:38 AM
Thank you! I love your default replacements and clothes migrations. They really help me enjoy maxis clothing so I don't have to clutter up my computer with cuter CC. I hope you get out of the rut you've been stuck in and stay far, far away from it. Keep sharing your wonderful creations with us!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 10:34 AM
wow thank you! those maxis FA outfits were r.e.a.l.l.y. bad.... thanks a lot! :]

I'm back and sort of not... I think I'm leaving mts2 and the whole sims2 business... If anyone is interested in uploading what I've created but not uploaded so far, please contact me...
Scholar
#25 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 11:01 AM
They all look very nice. Thanks a lot!
Page 1 of 5