Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shoo Flee Medical Center (Base Game) - Residential and Community versions

by twoflower Posted 17th Jan 2008 at 8:01 PM - Updated 14th Oct 2008 at 11:00 PM by twoflower

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 4:16 PM
great work, looks very much like a real hospital!
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 6:35 PM
LOVE the name!!!!!!!!! Great job!
Alchemist
#4 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 8:49 AM
Admirable realistic and a most fitting name, too! Thanks,
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 12:07 AM
What a wonderful hospital! Very well done and realistic. Kind of makes me want my sims to get hurt.... well, not really, but if they did, this is the place I would want to take them.

And how nice of you to make it base game only; I have expansions, but not NL, and have had to miss out on a lot of great properties. It is so nice to be able to use your outstanding hospital in my game.

Thank you so much,

centime
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 12:07 PM
thank you so much! I've been looking for a hospital for my sim movie and now i can download it!
you did an amazing job
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 5:33 PM
I have been looking to make an asylum and this is perfect! Awesome job!! Thanks for sharing!!

MUMBLER! Seriously, I cannot understand a word you're saying! .... Willy Wonka, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 7:36 PM
WOW!

I'm making a series with my sims, and have been wanting a hospital, but the bad thing is, the community lots!! there filled with sims not injured!

thank goodness for this residential lot!!

5/5
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Jan 2009 at 2:14 AM
LOL!! Shoo Flee!!!!! I laughed so hard, I had to download this. Amazing!

Come visit me on My Simblr!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 7:33 PM
This is lovely! I'm definetly using this for my asylum. It's very well done, and very considerate of you to make it base game compatible.
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 3:07 PM
Thank you very much perfect for my series

I LOVE PARMAORE AND TWILIGHT
(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Instructor
#12 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 11:09 AM
Finally, a hospital that's manageable and has decent size and colors! YES!
Scholar
#13 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 3:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simylicious
LOL!! Shoo Flee!!!!! I laughed so hard, I had to download this. Amazing!

Umm... you do know that's what the female Sims say when they're about to have the new baby, right? XD

Thanks!
Test Subject
#14 Old 27th Aug 2009 at 11:41 AM
this is great i finally have a hospital 4 my movie
Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 9:55 PM
i LOVE IT IT IS SO COOL BUT I CANT GET IT IN MY GAME i GOT A SCHOOL BUT NOW IM NOT GETING THE SCEEN THAT ASKS ME WHAT I WANT TO INSTAL AND IM FALLOWING THE DIRECTION CAN YOU HELP MW SCINCE YOU GUYS ALL GOT PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO DO BECAUSE I ONLY JOINED YESTERDAY
Test Subject
#16 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 10:04 PM
I did it I didi it I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Ok i have control now im so weird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 6:13 PM
Community Download doesnt Work
Test Subject
#18 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 3:49 AM
Hey you want to know what this did? well it changed my computer screen orientation and its resolution. This also caused multiple exceptions. Fix it so it will prevent other peoples computer to brake or something.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 6:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dutchodst
Hey you want to know what this did? well it changed my computer screen orientation and its resolution. This also caused multiple exceptions. Fix it so it will prevent other peoples computer to brake or something.

I'm sorry that happened. I have no idea why, or how to fix it. I just know that this is the first reported problem with the lot in the over 3 1/2 years since I uploaded it, with over 12,000 downloads.

See my blog for my very latest lots, including some that are not available on MTS2: Twoflower's Sims 2 Lots. Also, see what's happening in Apple Grove, my Prosperity Challenge neighborhood.
Test Subject
#20 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 5:19 AM
Reply on problem
I was wondering could it be the OS that is running or the expansion pack currently installed?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 28th Jan 2012 at 11:00 PM
Thanks soooo much for getting this. I really needed it for a video. ^^ -rain of hugs-
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 29th Jul 2012 at 7:15 PM
Hi i need to know has it got somthing like a baby scanner because i need one for my pregnant teen episodes on youtube and i cant find one i can only find recolors so is it posible if you know where one is if so can you post it below and i will be thankful tyy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ (")_(")
( o.o )
( '') _ ('')
(,,)(,,) hehe my little bunny
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 1st Aug 2012 at 4:28 PM
Thanks xx I love it so much!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 15th Aug 2013 at 12:06 AM
Thank You So Much!!
Lab Assistant