Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

6 More Recolours of Blake Boys Annie Modular Sofa

by sallyhails Posted 14th Jan 2008 at 7:25 PM - Updated 10th Sep 2008 at 1:21 PM by sallyhails : Added category

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#2 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 2:27 PM
Very pretty set! I can't decide which is my favorite. lol

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 4:21 AM
I LOVE colorful pillows, these were made just for me!!! Great use of colors, my fav if I have to pick one (and only 2 colors are showing up for me right now) are the brown/beige/green/light blue flowered pillows on the lt blue couch. Beautiful!! Great job, I will all of these for sure!
Space Pony
#4 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 10:36 AM
You did an amazing job on those recolours - love them !

Thank you !

Silvi
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Feb 2008 at 9:30 PM
These are amazingly cute!!! I cant wait to try them out!!! Thanks so much for all the hard work!!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 7:24 PM
Only two of these show up in WinRAR when I try to download. Then I got an error message when trying to install...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Apr 2008 at 5:51 AM Last edited by sallyhails : 29th Apr 2008 at 6:09 AM. Reason: added link
Maybe it's a problem with the download from the site follow this link and it explains all:

http://sumomo.modthesims2.com/annou...20#CorruptFiles
Field Researcher
#8 Old 16th Nov 2008 at 5:00 AM
So realistic,thnks!

One day you're gonna wake up and realize how much you care for her--
And when that day comes she'll be waking up next to the boy who already knew.
--Anonymous
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 6:59 PM
Love these, thank you :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th Jun 2015 at 4:26 AM
Simply beautiful! Thank-you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 11:43 PM