Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Blue Summer, Desert Shorthair, Silver Midnight, and Asian Butterfly

by Evanescencefan1 Posted 30th Dec 2007 at 6:36 AM - Updated 2nd Jan 2008 at 9:43 PM by Evanescencefan1

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 11:10 PM
Thank you for the cats, they are just cute. I think I like the asian butterfly best, but I will have to see them ingame to be sure.

For new or updated skins, please visit my website: Pink Rabbit
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Jan 2008 at 1:13 AM
Asian Butterfly was fun to create. You can just imagine the breed is small.

*Squeak*
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd Jan 2008 at 2:03 AM
They are all so cute! I think I like the unusual markings of "Blue Summer" best!

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\

98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Jan 2008 at 5:17 AM
The Asian Butterfly is beautiful!!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Jan 2008 at 9:34 AM
All the cats are so cute. I have to download them all. Thank you so much for these cute cats. (The asian Butterfly is my favorite.) :D

Visit Happy Sims Shoppe for Free Sims 2 Downloads.
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 2:27 AM
Your cats are lovely. I was just curious as how you went about breeding and making a 'cattery' as you put it. I've been thinking about breeding as well :]
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 3:06 PM
Just create 1 male with a bunch of different markings, you can use my Blue Summer for that. Then three females, and 1 sim. Build a kennel, with a yard. Then just start breeding the cats and see what you get.

*Squeak*
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 1:33 AM
Pretty kitties!

I like KITTIES!!! and yeah....

Oh, If you like stories with adventure, comedy and fantasy, check out my story "A Little Fantasy" at Sims2.com. Link--> http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sto...asset_id=182176
Banned
#10 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 1:38 PM
Cute as ever
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 2:11 AM
Hmm. I can't install these, I have pets installed. It says it requires expansion data that is not installed. I have the base (der), seasons, and everything before it.

They look adorable from the pictures though!!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(") (")

^^^^^Bunnies =D

*Because my profile hasn't been updated in forever, someone shoot me now, plzthxkbai* ^_^
Test Subject
#12 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 2:52 PM
Thank you for those cute kitties. I really adore the Asian Butterfly..so cuuuute! =)
Test Subject
#13 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 11:50 PM
How adorable! I love the Asian Butterfly, very cute. Good work. Thanks.
Test Subject
#14 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 4:55 AM Last edited by C-chan : 29th Mar 2008 at 5:14 AM. Reason: fixed problem
ETA: nevermind, I was able to install them with the clean installer. :D

I have the same problem. I was able to install her dogs though, but not the cats. I have the base game, uni, nl, ofb, pets and seasons

Quote: Originally posted by namine_of_kh2
Hmm. I can't install these, I have pets installed. It says it requires expansion data that is not installed. I have the base (der), seasons, and everything before it.

They look adorable from the pictures though!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 3rd Jan 2009 at 5:00 PM
Miss Asian Butterfly is spectacularly BEAUTIFUL!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 27th Mar 2014 at 9:16 AM
They're all so gorgeous! <3 :D