Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Grand Trianon -- Cedar Recolor

by bluetexasbonnie Posted 23rd Nov 2007 at 10:46 PM - Updated 5th Dec 2007 at 2:27 AM by bluetexasbonnie

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 24th Nov 2007 at 6:21 PM
As I like all kind of wooden textures/patterns and the GTC as well I'll use this beautiful and well done recolour too. Thank you for all the work and for sharing!
hexameter
Instructor
#3 Old 24th Nov 2007 at 11:55 PM
After all this time this is till one of my fave creations and I can never have enough recolours. Thank you for making and sharing it.
Alchemist
#4 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 10:42 AM
Bonnie, I like so much the wood texture and its warm color!
Thank you, also on behalf of all we addicted to the GTS. Kiss and ciao! :D
Creators of the "Grand Trianon"
#5 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 12:19 AM
Default Approved!
Congratulations! Your recolour pack is complete, technically well built, and aestethically very nice! The golden bathroom is glamorous and the recolour for the mirror is definitely original.

You deserve the Dream Team Seal of Approval!
Grab it and put in your post, so that everyone will see it!
Attached Images

To prevent flashing blue objects you need to install the FLOOR MIRROR

-----------------------------------------------------------
The "Dream Team" members:
Atavera, JWoods, Numenor, Peter_halland, Raquelcesar
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 3:10 PM
Congrats on get the Dream Team Seal for this beautiful wood recolor. It is gorgeous
Field Researcher
#7 Old 5th May 2008 at 8:23 AM
Absolutely gorgeous! I have had the GT set for so long that I hadn't looked for new recolors of it until tonight and found these. I haven't seen them in my game yet, but they look so pretty in your pictures. Thank you for making and sharing this set.