Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Harry Potter Collection: Malfoy Manor

by StephSim Posted 11th Oct 2007 at 6:07 PM - Updated 16th Sep 2011 at 5:46 PM by StephSim : MTS2 House Information Update

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Oct 2007 at 5:15 PM
truly awsome Steph ... i cant wait till next update
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 12:02 AM
Wow. The mansion looks HOT. Shame it requires so many expansion packs x_x; I only have Pets and OFB expansions... And my laptop has difficulty starting the game as it is. (though it is perfect once it actually starts)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 12:30 AM
Jammy,
Thanks as always for your supportive comments! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------

Animastar,
This mansion is so BEYOND Potter. It is actually an awesome house to watch your Sims roam around in. Big, but functional. It's a personal favorite of mine!

I actually own ALL expansion packs because I love getting new windows and doors to actually create my houses without having to include user created ones in my game. I MUST have them all. I have not installed Bon Voyage yet, as I want to finish my Harry Potter collection before I install it. I'm sorry you cannot download the lot.

You are brave playing Sims 2 on a laptop. I gave my laptop up because I couldn't even play The Sims 2 without expansions a little over a year ago. Playing on a laptop is a chore, even if you have the top of the line model and endless video, audio, memory, and processor updates. With a desktop, I can actually enjoy the game more! I started building Sims 2 lots about 1 year ago and I REALLY love being able to play the game without ridiculous loading time and constant freeze-outs! You are brave!

Take care.
stephanie b.

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Alchemist
#5 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 9:13 AM
Yah for more Harry Potter lots.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 10:13 AM
I'm glad you discovered this lot. I laugh because I have been blanketed in Harry Potter lots for so long, that I am beginning to believe my name is J.K.Rowling!

Seriously...enjoy the download!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 23rd Feb 2008 at 10:08 PM
This looks amazing! I can't wait to move my Lucius/Severus couple in.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 24th Feb 2008 at 1:40 AM
Thank you. It is a HUGE mansion, but I think very fitting of the Malfoy family!
Lucius/Severus? Interesting combination! That just sounds like a fight waiting to happen since they don't trust one another!

~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
#9 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 4:13 AM
This looks gorgeous; I can't wait to try it in my game. Thank you for making it!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 10:07 PM
You are most welcomed Sivertailstora! This was one of my most whimsical creations. It is full of twists and turns and pure luxury. Enjoy!
Stephanie

~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
#11 Old 22nd May 2009 at 8:39 PM
This is a beautiful and creative house - er - manor. This must have taken a long time to perfect. AMAZING job!!!!!!!!!!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 27th May 2009 at 7:40 PM
Thank you. I remember this one was quite fun to create as I was trying to envision the "opulence" that the books refer to for this grand house with the secret "dungeon" beneath it. Please do enjoy the download!

~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
#13 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 9:54 PM
This is absolutely beautifull.
I wish I could download it. (not even for harry potter sims)
It has an awful lot of red and gold for the Slytherin proud family though. I'm sure it would hurt Draco's eyes.
Beautiful
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 4:13 AM
Why can you "not" download it?

Thank you for the compliment. I never thought about the red and gold thing in all those images. LOL! Although, most of the bedrooms and many of the rooms not pictured are in fine shades of Slytherin green and even Draco would sleep in green ! The house does transcend Harry Potter!

~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
#15 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 12:23 AM
WoW! This is awesome! But im having problems with the lots when i download it and click on that thing when the game comes up, the lots stile aren't there!!!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 5:43 AM
Hi!

I just checked your profile and see that you recently joined MTS.

One of several things could be wrong, but I wanted to point out 2 things I noticed right away.

1st: This lot requires University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons and Bon Voyage. Your profile does not list all of those games. If you don't have all the required EPs, it will not work.

2nd: This lot does contain a few user created objects (mainly my walls and floors), you will definitely need Numenor's CEP program found here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=92541.

Sorry about the inconvenience and hope you can find something Potterish somewhere just in case you cannot download this lot.

~*~StephSim~*~

~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
#17 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 4:13 AM
Amazing!!!
I was looking for a large manor/mansion with an elegant side to it, and this is exactly it!
I love your works :D
thanks for sharing =)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 9:35 PM
Glad you found what you were looking for! It's a huge house, but it is indeed very elegant. Enjoy the download.

~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 9th Feb 2011 at 8:54 AM
This is an amacing lot but i think that the furniture of malfoy are black and green but thats haven't got any importance because the lot is awesome is fantasticccccccccccccccccccc
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 3:34 AM
Glad you like. Believe me, there are several Black and Green Rooms. I doubt the entire house would be Slytherin colours. The Malfoys have so much money, I cannot imagine they would have only green and black rooms! Download it if you haven't and play around in it. If the red and gold and blue in some of the rooms annoy you - I'd love it if you would redecorate in your own style! At any rate, do enjoy the download, once you do!

~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 13th Mar 2011 at 8:26 AM
ARGHH I was FINALLY able to download this today! It's absolutley amazing! thank you thank you thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 27th Mar 2011 at 2:53 AM
Do enjoy the lot darkprincesskatia!

~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 16th Aug 2011 at 12:40 PM
W-wow o.O it's huge and such waste for having only one child here o.O(consider it a compliment ;p). I'm considering enlarging Malfoy family xD
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 16th Aug 2011 at 4:44 PM
Yeah. It is quite massive. I think of the Malfoys having lots of sleepovers, guests (even the unwanted Dementor variety) and people who spend the night and never leave. They could also throw really great social parties! Enjoy the lot!

~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 5:58 PM
thank u!
Page 1 of 2