Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hogwarts University of Witchcraft and Wizardry: Slytherin Dungeons

by lauralaima Posted 29th Sep 2007 at 6:07 PM - Updated 19th Mar 2009 at 2:49 PM by lauralaima

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 9:46 PM
Hogwarts isn't a university
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 10:49 AM
haha I know it isn't but I'm playing these lots in the university mode, so I can play with all the students... you'd know it if you had read my other posts... this is so upsetting...
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 7:41 PM
I like your creations very much!
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Nov 2008 at 2:25 AM
I love this, but the Laurana website 11dots has disappeared. Does anyone know if anyone else is hosting the door or the fence?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Nov 2008 at 2:45 PM
Hi Legolas, thanx for your compliment
At this time it seems that the stuff from 11dots is gone, but you can check this site from time to time and see if they'll upload what you're looking for. http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org...inactive_sites/
Good luck!
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 4:35 AM
If the 11dots site is gone (and it is), I think you should just put the mesh up. Because I can't find it anywhere and, as much as I really, really, really want to use your lovely (and they are) Harry Potter themed lots... It's really annoying playing mesh tag all over the internet to do it.

In defense of that position: this is exactly why I don't respect creators who bitch and moan about their stuff being reuploaded someplace else. If you give them credit and provide a link (for anyone who feels a need to visit their site), there is absolutely no reason for anyone to complain if you had uploaded their mesh.

Here's hoping that this lot will work without that missing 11dots fence/wall thing...
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 11:56 AM
mmm yes it seems it's gone and that it won't return, If you read the post just above yours, you'll learn that there actually exists a site which uploads stuff that's not online anymore. However it seems that they won't upload anything from 11dots. Okay, I'm uploading the meshes, look at this post for them
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Mar 2009 at 10:05 PM
Thanks, yes, that's why I was wondering -- I couldn't find it in the link provided above my post.

Anyway, thanks for your help. ^^
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 1:06 PM
Is it possible to re-upload the fences file? It seems to have disappeared due to the crash and I simply can't find it anywhere else on the web

Thanks in advance!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 2:50 PM
I have just reuploaded them, enjoy!
Test Subject
#12 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 4:54 PM
Your lots are really good. I'm thankful you have taken time to make them. You know that they are all seperate lots though? Is it possible to make them into one lot? Thanks very much =]
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 10:30 PM
of course I know they are separated! there's a map in the rar files that tells you how to place the lot so they look like one piece