Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Harry Potter Collection: Quidditch Pitch

by StephSim Posted 27th Sep 2007 at 5:08 PM - Updated 28th Apr 2012 at 11:30 PM by StephSim : MTS2 House Information Update

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Wiki Wizard
#2 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 5:29 PM
This is truly magical, thanks alot for this, it's so good, the pool is a bit random

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 11:00 PM
You and the word "random". You must realize by now that I LUV random. Just kidding. Actually, it is just to give your Simmies something else to do if there is no Match going on! I guess you could enclose the pool in a castle-like structure to help conceal it better and call it a bath house if it bothers you that much! Ooo...good idea. I think I will do that to mine when I add it back to the neighborhood!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th Feb 2010 at 2:46 AM
Dude...Awesomestness.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Feb 2010 at 6:22 AM
Not exactly like the movies, but SO Sim functional! Enjoy!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Apr 2012 at 5:51 AM
Hi Steph,

Thanks for the upload. I was able to find everything but the teleprompter.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Apr 2012 at 9:43 PM Last edited by StephSim : 28th Apr 2012 at 11:32 PM.
Hi Glitchie!

It seems the teleprompter has been deleted by the creator. I've edited the OVERVIEW to reflect what's below. Before you do anything Glitchie read the PM I sent you.

Other options....
Lectern from Around the Sims 2
Invisible Teleprompter

Sophie-David also made the Aspiration/Career Rewards buyable...but you will have to do a bit of reading to know which you need and where to place the files for the objects to show in your game properly. Read through the thread. The teleprompter is in the BASE GAME REWARD Files. These files go in your Bins Folder and allow you to buy them in the catalog once you place the file. Be sure to read download the BASE GAME FILE and COLLECTION FILE. Follow the directions under the INSTALLATION TAB to place the files in the proper place.
Sophie-David's Buyable Career/Aspiration Rewards

~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 17th Mar 2015 at 8:23 AM
Thank
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Jan 2016 at 8:58 PM
You are welcomed! Enjoy!

~*~Stephanie~*~