Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Victorian/Country Bed and Breakfast

by CynicalChick Posted 24th Sep 2007 at 3:58 AM - Updated 13th Oct 2008 at 4:23 PM by mike19

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#2 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 1:44 PM
Beautiful work, CC! I swear that you absolutely spoil my sims with enchanting getaways such as this
Forum Resident
#3 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 6:24 PM
its so beautiful
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#4 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 10:06 PM
Oh..so pretty! I love it. And, after the guests have gone bankrupt (skipping out on the bill), they can go to Harvey's campground to hide out.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Alchemist
#5 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 1:18 PM
Very romantic! Just right for honeymooners! Thanks,
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 11:42 PM
Absolutely stunning!
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#7 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 7:27 PM
Really beautiful!
Bellissimo!

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Oct 2007 at 5:17 PM
Great great great!!!!!!
Thanks for sharing....
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Oct 2007 at 4:05 AM
This is lovely, but when I try to get Zelia Theb's Ivy, both links tell me that only MTS2 staff members. How can I get the Ivy without being a staff member?
Deviant Savant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Oct 2007 at 4:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nilamarthiel
This is lovely, but when I try to get Zelia Theb's Ivy, both links tell me that only MTS2 staff members. How can I get the Ivy without being a staff member?

Ooooh... sorry! It's fixed now. Thanks for pointing that out.

"I guess I should warn you: If I turn out to be particularly clear, you've probably misunderstood what I said" - Alan Greenspan
Test Subject
#11 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 11:29 AM
I love itIt's a real treasure for my Victorian vacation destination!

The only "problem" is that after downloading this, my phones started to act pretty strangely: my sims can't phone their relatives(bad thing for my inheritance-seekers) and there's an option 'set ringer' avaible... Do you have this hack/mod? If you have, tell me, because I'd like to get rid of it soon. If not, I apologize, but I had to check every lot I downloaded yesterday...

Still, I love the lot and I'll use it a lot
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 11:54 AM
Sweeetie Darling...its simply gorgeous!
Test Subject
#13 Old 29th Sep 2009 at 9:53 PM
Thanks so much for this, I sent two of my sims on their honeymoon here and they loved it Amazing