Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

'Blue Lagoon' Fully Furnished Starter -Nana Series-

by Phaenoh Posted 21st Sep 2007 at 8:09 PM - Updated 9th Jan 2009 at 1:15 AM by Phaenoh

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Alchemist
#2 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 8:07 AM
Blue Lagoon is definetively my favourite house of the whole set. Thank you once more and ciao!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 5:08 PM
Thank you! Its not my favorite-favorite, but I do really like this one alot too. Thinking about it though, I think I'd have a hard time naming my favorite of the set...
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 9:12 PM
I like it and it nothing to do with the fact my favorite drink is blue lagoon or that my nae is blu haha

I love buffaloes.... They're like bad ass cows!
Scholar
#5 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 1:06 PM
I like blue houses a lot. Hope this is as good as the Banana Escape house
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 13th Dec 2008 at 6:59 PM
Good job, thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 7:08 AM
I love this series! I have uploaded the Katrina cottages and the rest of the sand simolean point stuff and plan on moving some of my favorite families from other hoods into this one. Thanks so much!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Dec 2009 at 6:11 AM
Install with CleanInstaller, don't be surprised if you end up missing some objects.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Jan 2011 at 7:59 AM
This is a beautiful little blue (my favorite) home! Love it!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 1:50 AM
BV is the only one of the required expansion backs I do not have. I am hoping I can get away with it if I install with CleanInstaller. If not I will have to use the unfurnished base game ones.