Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Soundwave

by Nova L Posted 3rd Sep 2007 at 3:27 PM - Updated 3rd Sep 2007 at 5:17 PM by Nova L

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 4:21 PM
Another amazing work of Wonder. Good Job.

Sorry for my poor English, I'm American
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 4:30 PM
I love Soundwave! thanks for your great works. ^___^ Can't wait to see him in-game.

--------------------------
~Currently Playing with my BJDs, Sims 2 and Sims 4~
not really into Sims 3...
Field Researcher
#4 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 4:46 PM
Wow, this is really great. (favorites the club picture) Thanks for sharing! You are the best!

~kenij

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Field Researcher
#5 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 5:37 PM
Bravo... more Transformers. So darn well done too.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 6:42 PM
My sister and I absolutely LOVE Soundwave; we can't thank you enoguhf or this! I can TOTALLY imagine him at the DJ Booth playing the theme for the ATHF Movie...

...if anyone knows where I can get an MP3 of it, PLEASE tell me so i can put it in the game and make avideo of him playing it! XD
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 7:42 PM Last edited by jazcmx : 3rd Sep 2007 at 8:08 PM.
Oh man, this rocks out load! Lady, YOU are the main reason I still come to MTS2. This is wonderful! I can almost see Ravage and Laserbeak jumping out his chest.

10 STARS!

EDIT: When I try to open the zip file I get a message telling me that the file is ether corrupt or damaged. Is anyone else haveing this problem?
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 8:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jazcmx
Oh man, this rocks out load! Lady, YOU are the main reason I still come to MTS2. This is wonderful! I can almost see Ravage and Laserbeak jumping out his chest.

10 STARS!

EDIT: When I try to open the zip file I get a message telling me that the file is ether corrupt or damaged. Is anyone else haveing this problem?

I'm having that problem too jazcmx
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 8:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aar2697
I'm having that problem too jazcmx

Are you saving it onto your hard drive first then opening it? If not then you might want to try that or clean out your temporary files.
Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 8:49 PM
Awesome! If now only you could make a Ravage dog!
Now the transformer that would make the collection complete is a G1 Jetifre! He's best!

I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay
Instructor
#11 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 11:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Red XIII
My sister and I absolutely LOVE Soundwave; we can't thank you enoguhf or this! I can TOTALLY imagine him at the DJ Booth playing the theme for the ATHF Movie...

...if anyone knows where I can get an MP3 of it, PLEASE tell me so i can put it in the game and make avideo of him playing it! XD

THis is too awesome for words!!! Soundwave was always my favorite Transformer!!! I bow down to you!!!

RedXIII, I have the soundtrack in mp3 format, you can get it at MP3spark.com. Or I could email it to you if you want it. Hit me back.

Sims 2 *Mo' addictive than a Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwich*
Forum Resident
#12 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 12:01 AM
Totally amazing work!... :D
Quote: Originally posted by jazcmx

10 STARS!

I totally agree , this is amazing work - 10 stars from me too!.

@jazcmx, my copy of '7-Zip' didn't have any problems - just a thought, double-check the file you have is 6.95Mb - could be a weird 'End of File' glitch somewhere down the line...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 12:35 AM
Oh wow! My favourite Decepticon! Lubba you! :D
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 12:58 AM
Excellent work on both Bumblebee and Soundwave. A double-hitter. :D

I'm happy because there's a Sim of Sandrine Holt for The Sims 2.
Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 1:43 AM
Even as a devout Autobot supporter, I gotta say that Soundwave is way cool!
And your sim has done him justice!

PEACE!!
Test Subject
#16 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 2:57 AM
*applauds* Excellent! Exellent I say!! On him and Bumblebee. >8D
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 11:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DocFX
I totally agree , this is amazing work - 10 stars from me too!.

@jazcmx, my copy of '7-Zip' didn't have any problems - just a thought, double-check the file you have is 6.95Mb - could be a weird 'End of File' glitch somewhere down the line...

What ending up working for me was instead of saving the file, opening it. I think you're right, Doc. It seem like an "End of file" glitch. It would seem to download normal, then all of a sudden speed up and be done. Corrupting the file.

But I have it in game, and it looks great.

Another 10 Stars!
Test Subject
#18 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 12:48 PM
I love the Soundwave in DJ booth
awesome
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 11:29 PM
ever watch family guy? X3 or robot chicken? you may see soundwave on there
Test Subject
#20 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 11:50 PM Last edited by NKfloofiepoof : 5th Sep 2007 at 12:23 AM.
Thank you so much for making him! Now all three of my favorites can be played~

Were you planning on making any more Transformers? If so, I'd like to recommend/request Jazz, Ratchet, and/or Ironhide~ :lovestruc
Test Subject
#21 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 6:03 AM
I second the Autobot requests! We need more Autobots to take on all the Decepticons!

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
Test Subject
#22 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 9:06 AM
Thank you so much for more beautifully made Transformers. ^_^ I love and have downloaded each and every one of them. ^_^ <3
Test Subject
#23 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 12:58 PM
Just when I vow to not download any more sims-stuff, you go and do this to me. If I weren't so in love with your work, I'd dislike you.

<3

Never regret growing old- it is a privilage denied to many.

I like the end of these adventure trips best- because I don't look at the obstacles and say "I can't", "'I won't", or even "I will". Instead, I look back and say "I did."
Test Subject
#24 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 4:00 AM
This is a fantastic series! wonderful job. I only wish I had half the meshing skills you have. Thanks again
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 4:20 PM
Thanx, he's my hubby's fav. Love the pic of him DJing.

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Mark Twain
Page 1 of 2