Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mature Ladies Antique Embroidered Woolen Chemise

by Aligeth Posted 22nd Aug 2007 at 6:28 AM - Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 11:24 PM by Aligeth

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 7:11 AM
Beautiful! You've been making such lovely stuff. This is so elegant and understated, yet detailed with the embroidery... do keep it up!

One small thing though - I think you've got the counts doubled for your poly/vertex count. Normal for a body mesh is around 2000. I bet you've counted both your fit and fat, when you only need to give the count for one, since only one will actually be visible at a time.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 7:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Beautiful! You've been making such lovely stuff. This is so elegant and understated, yet detailed with the embroidery... do keep it up!

One small thing though - I think you've got the counts doubled for your poly/vertex count. Normal for a body mesh is around 2000. I bet you've counted both your fit and fat, when you only need to give the count for one, since only one will actually be visible at a time.

Thanks!

And ooops...I think you're right on the count!
Alchemist
#4 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 7:35 AM
Looks very beautiful! Thanks,
Instructor
#5 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 4:22 AM
Another gorgeous nightgown for my Sims - thank you! All your work is so beautifully done - they're just lovely!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 6:00 PM
I must say, as an eleven year old, that for one who adores Victorian fashions and hates all other modern ones, this shows conscientious bodywork and meshing. A big round of applause!!!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 5:40 PM
simply magnificent :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Sep 2008 at 5:41 AM
Default Thanks so much!
I want to thank you for the beautiful items you have made and also for leading me to feeEssen who did a wonderful favor for me. All my best, James
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 5:54 PM
Thanks so much, you always do such lovely things. You're one of my fave creators. :D