Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

CorviWater

by patul Posted 5th Aug 2007 at 1:04 PM

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 2:21 PM
ohh i realy like that, lots of beach lot potential, good job! :D

Visit my Dreamwidth for my latested uploads!
~Babbelsim~
Scholar
#3 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 2:50 PM
Oh thank you Patul ! I like this new Bluewater neighborhood ! Like you say, it will be a charming place for vacancy near the sea.

Un grand merci à toi !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Scholar
#4 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 3:19 PM Last edited by larsson1970 : 5th Aug 2007 at 3:19 PM. Reason: spelling
Perfect! But now I need BonVoyage because I have the perfect beach neighborhood (I like beach lots). Thank you.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Forum Resident
#5 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 3:47 PM
Very nice! I love the seaside for my sims.

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Forum Resident
#6 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 3:59 PM
wow!!awesome hood!!
Instructor
#7 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 4:25 PM
This looks great! Thanks very much, one of my favorites, I might add. Thanks.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 5:08 PM
Absofarkinlutely beautiful !!! Well done! I love it...am so glad there is so much talent out there that makes our game so much more fun to play thankyou!
Instructor
#9 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 6:14 PM
Nice work, thanks Patul!

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 7:49 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 17th Aug 2007 at 12:41 AM. Reason: is a 'thanks' post
you did a beautiful job! I love having the camera hack on my neighborhoods for my decorating purposes however, I think it's brilliant to be able to use all of the potential space in bluewater village which is my favorite neighborhood.

thank you!

~Ashley~

"Whatever female-based, emotion-driven dilemma you may be dealing with right now, you have my sympathy. But right now, we need to break this down into male-based, fact-driven logic." Jackson Rippner Red Eye
Alchemist
#11 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 8:04 PM
Wow Patul, you work in the dark silence, like a nice sim-god ?!? Spectacuar land. You made happy at least 3 ladies with one same gift: corvi - obviously - (thank you for requesting that, another cool idea), eedgan (for her dreamfull lots, we all still love Dolphin's Leap Atoll) and me, who can play with this land and enjoy it. Really, I love it.
Thank you man,
Kiss and ciao! :D
Alchemist
#12 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 8:14 PM
Count me in there too, this new neigborhood will soon be mine, beach houses are my passion, well, all houses are, but beach houses are so beautiful because I only get into one when I´m on vacation. As I´m on vacation now, but not in a beach house....
Again, beautiful!! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 9:29 PM
Thank you Patul for this modified neighbourhood. Amazing + beautiful!
Thanks for the information about EP6. Simple question - did you notice new circular staircases like we had in Sims 1? I wish they have added them eventually.
Anyway, at least we'll have swimable beaches.

To you the warmest regards and thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 10:09 PM
oh, this neighborhood is sooo beautiful!!! thanks a lot for creating it, patul!!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 10:12 PM
OMG

I use Bluewater as my favorite - here it is, improved and using all the extra space. I guess I am tearing down that neighborhood and moving it to this one!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 10:48 PM
Oh wow that's amazing. So many lots and it looks so nice! This is absolutely great.

~* Midsummer's Night Dream *~
One will turn, one will fight, the other will die
A new Action/Adventure,Mystery,SciFi/Fantasy story on my Simpage.
Username-- KaikouChick013
Look me up! ^^
Mad Poster
#17 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 7:17 AM
Thanks so much for this Patul. I love beach areas and I am looking for something to replace my Bluewater template for a sub hood. One question, will this terrain have the same water table as bluewater? Thanks again!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Instructor
#18 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 3:28 AM
Do I need seasons for this one? I like it so much and have dl 2x but my game still crashes which is still quite unusual for me.
Test Subject
#19 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 8:03 AM
Love this....I have even been making my own coastal lots for this.....Cheers
Field Researcher
#20 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 4:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by motherspet
Do I need seasons for this one? I like it so much and have dl 2x but my game still crashes which is still quite unusual for me.

you shouldn't, sc4 files are created in simcity4 and should be compatible with all unless you're downloading an already decorated version, which this is not.

Awsome job, Patul, this neighbourhood is still my fave in the game and your version looks like I want to play it now......

Mene Sakkhet Urseveh
Live Long, and Prosper
Field Researcher
#21 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 12:30 AM
I downloaded this right after it was posted & started building on it the next day. I gotta tell you I LOVE LOVE LOVE this hood! Thanks so much!!!

You can find some of my older houses HERE
Test Subject
#22 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 1:43 AM
Exactly what I've been wanting forever! Thanks Patul this is great! And thanks Corvidophile for requesting it, I love that neighborhood, except for the non-buildable areas- this is perfect :D
Scholar
#23 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 3:02 PM
I love this look....great job!! Thank you for sharing it.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 12:45 AM
The first time I've ever wanted to add a hood.......and it's this one. It's perfect.
THANK YOU!
Test Subject
#25 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 4:14 PM
I am currently obsessed with making beach lots, so this is perfect. Thanks!
Page 1 of 2