Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fanseelamb's valetine undies for girls too!

by fairywasteland Posted 28th Jun 2007 at 1:40 PM - Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 10:46 PM by fairywasteland

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 12:04 AM
these are so cute. i can never download too much underwear! thanks for sharing. :]
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 9:53 AM
Glad you like them!

- Bre (Buckingham Alice)
Creating can take hours, days, or even weeks. Saying "thank you" only takes one click. :)
Field Researcher
#4 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 11:36 AM
So cute! Thank you!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 2:20 PM
Adorable!!
Scholar
#6 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 3:21 PM
I think you should give HystericalParoxysm at least SOME credit for her alphas, because it was her FanseeFem project that distrubuted the alphas. These are great, by the way!

I'm sorry if I come off negative, but I'm really trying to say that HP should be given proper credit.
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 4:14 PM
where did you get that hair from? anyway adorable undies, love the bra hehe.

hehe i dont have nothing to put here hehe
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#8 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 4:39 PM
Hee, cute! The hearts and pinkness really are more appropriate for women than men.

Annelae, I don't think these use HP's alpha. It's a similar style but comparing the screenshots I see clear differences. Thanks for looking out for her though.
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 4:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Annelae
I think you should give HystericalParoxysm at least SOME credit for her alphas, because it was her FanseeFem project that distrubuted the alphas. These are great, by the way!

I'm sorry if I come off negative, but I'm really trying to say that HP should be given proper credit.

I would give credit if it was her alpha, but it isn't. I know the difference between right and wrong, and rest assured if I use something of someone's I'll be sure they get proper credit. Stealing ain't my style.

Thanks everyone

Edit: gtala, I got the hair here.

- Bre (Buckingham Alice)
Creating can take hours, days, or even weeks. Saying "thank you" only takes one click. :)
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 3:58 PM
SO cute! Which skin tone is that?
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 7:44 AM
Thanks
Oh, and the skin is a default set based on Sim Cribbling's skins.

- Bre (Buckingham Alice)
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 4:25 PM
wow i love these, great job!

...:bunny::turtle:i have no idea what to say, so here is a bunny and a turtle:turtle::bunny:...
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 2:28 PM
super adorable!! thank you