Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wizard's Familiar Career for Pets (Custom Carpool)

by FennShysa Posted 20th Jun 2007 at 9:11 AM - Updated 5th Dec 2007 at 2:36 AM by FennShysa : Changed Title Somewhat

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 1:16 PM
Wonderful, especially the cart!!! You are a real professional! Super.

To the world you can be just a person, but to a person you can be the whole world.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 2:03 PM
woo-hoo congrats 4 learning this!great idea love it!thanx so much!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 2:07 PM
Congrats to the new career!! Well done and something that's new for the game!
hexameter
Field Researcher
#5 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 2:18 PM
wow !!! beautiful, wow! wow! just wow, can I motion this to be a feature download?

Marjorie Dawes: Dust. Anybody? No? High in fat, low in fat? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust.
Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. It's actually very low in fat. You can have as much dust as you like.
Sims Love to Run with Scissors, Simmers Love to Download.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 3:23 PM
Yay! We get Some Makin' Magic in TS2.
THANKS!

Tubbyplayer You can call me Tubs
Visit my site!
http://www.freewebs.com/gameloveh/
Theorist
#7 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 6:15 PM
This is so cute! I'm embarrassed to put it that way, but its true. A very creative piece of work, and I look forward to trying it along with the Sim adult Magic Career.
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 7:46 PM
You figured out how to make a new pet career without SimPe?! Wow! That must have been a lot of work. Thank you so much for making this; it's a very cute idea.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 8:24 PM
Belissimo: I can't take credit for the carpool. That was made by Hexameter, and he did a really good job with it.

Tish85: Thanks.

Hexameter: As always, I couldn't have made it properly without you. Thanks.

Nixie: It would be pretty cool for this to be featured, so if you want to suggest it, I certainly have no problem with that.

Tubbyplayer: I never had Makin' Magic for the first Sims so I don't have much of a basis for comparison. You're not the only one to mention it in relation to my magic themed careers. Thanks for the compliment.

Sophie-David: A compliment is a compliment however it is phrased. Thanks. The days and hours for the top level of the magic career and pet magic career are the same purposefully so that if you have a Sim in the magic career, they can have their familiar at work with them.

Corylea: No, not without SimPE, I couldn't have made it without that. What I meant was that Bidou's Career Editor inside of SimPE won't open a pet career. The career editor makes the process much easier. Without the career editor, I had to edit the resources of the showbiz pet career manually with SimPE. Some things that the career editor does for you, I had to figure out how to do without it. And it's just a little more complicated that way.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 11:24 PM
Thanks - I was always disapointed with the limited pet careers. This is an awesome option to have!

Curiousity was framed, ignorance killed the cat.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 1:21 PM
You're welcome. I'm actually thinking about making other pet careers, as the options are terribly limited.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 6:17 AM
Wonderful work! Me and my simmians thank you!

Wow, it's beautiful outside. I should probably do something....

Like close the blinds on my window so there isn't a glare on my computer screen.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 19th Nov 2008 at 10:35 PM
You're welcome. And thank you.

Feel free to PM me with career requests. I don't guarantee I'll do any particular one, but I'll consider each.
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 11:04 AM
Wow Thank you very much for this and the vampire careers.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 8th Mar 2009 at 1:57 PM
Glad to be of service.

Feel free to PM me with career requests. I don't guarantee I'll do any particular one, but I'll consider each.
Test Subject
#16 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 9:37 PM
I love this,thanks so much for your hard work!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 14th Jul 2013 at 8:57 AM
Very late but you're welcome. And thanks for the compliment.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 6:19 PM
Thank You
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#19 Old 3rd Dec 2021 at 7:34 PM
Thank you.