Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wufei Chang(Gundam Wing)

by Nekrokid88 Posted 21st May 2007 at 7:18 PM - Updated 9th Oct 2009 at 7:24 AM by Nekrokid88

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th May 2007 at 12:23 AM
Its too bad you couldn't find a mesh that was close to his hair, but thanks for this all the same.

Get anime recolors and more - here
Sorry I can no longer make recolors for Sims 2.

You can make a pretty picnic but you can't predict the weather - "Ms. Jackson", Outkast
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th May 2007 at 2:08 AM
Wufei Chang got his hair down oooooooooh I like it..
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th May 2007 at 2:27 AM
wow, i have a sim that looks ALOT like him (except i used Noogie666's Dave Navarro and a vampire girl as the parents)

beautiful sim tho, i love Wufei
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th May 2007 at 2:18 PM
Beautiful sim!
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 5:36 PM
Wow! Beautiful, beautiful sim - thank you so much for uploading! I've been looking for the G-boys for AGES - you have no idea how happy this makes me. <3
Test Subject
#7 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 6:01 AM
hahah thank you so much for this!
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 9:38 AM
There's a basegame hair mesh that suits him (ponytail without bangs, yay!).

I hope you don't mind but I've started uploading my own Gundam Wing characters, I didn't notice you were doing the same before I uploaded Sally. ^^;
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 4:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by inkblots101
There's a basegame hair mesh that suits him (ponytail without bangs, yay!).

I hope you don't mind but I've started uploading my own Gundam Wing characters, I didn't notice you were doing the same before I uploaded Sally. ^^;

Nah I don't mind at all.Many versions give choice to those who download,and it's always good to choose :P
And for the basegame mesh..well..I hate maxi's meshes..and I prefere him with hairs down hehehe

A.k.A SyntheticParadise