Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Banshee

by Wicked_sims Posted 16th May 2007 at 3:18 AM - Updated 20th May 2007 at 1:34 PM by Wicked_sims

74 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 68 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd May 2007 at 7:50 PM
I *really* Like this! GREAT work!

Call me a witch again, and i'll wack you with my broomstick and stuff you in my cauldron!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 23rd May 2007 at 7:55 PM
Wow. I love banshees too. These would make great ghosts too. Keep it up. Your work is amazing. Thank you so much for these.

"We'll creep together you and I, for I know where all the small friends are..."-Ramona A. Stone(David Bowie)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd May 2007 at 8:03 PM
These are great... I was just wanting to make a wife for a grim reaper sim, but there wasn't a similar sort of outfit for females but now there is Thank you
Forum Resident
#5 Old 23rd May 2007 at 8:21 PM
Excellent work! I love the outfit, and the concept of the Myth. The hair is very good, too! I can't wait to see these in-game. =)

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 23rd May 2007 at 9:00 PM
YAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!
What? I'm a screaming Banshee!

Anything not made by Nintendo is Inferior!
Visit my site , www.-lil-cherri-berri-.piczo.com
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd May 2007 at 9:09 PM
ooh! These will be perfect for making ghosts! Thank you, excellent work!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 23rd May 2007 at 9:10 PM
Thanx guys. glad you like them. ^_^

"When we view something contrary to custom we assign it a monstrous quality. We infer based on that something's lack of ordinariness that it is disgusting or somehow linked to something inhumane, in some cases one might say uncivilized." ~ Lady GaGa
Forum Resident
#9 Old 23rd May 2007 at 9:13 PM Last edited by tish85 : 23rd May 2007 at 9:24 PM. Reason: missing something ^_^
finaly ready 4 download!can't wait to try them in my game,they looks awesome and great meshes also!thanx so much!btw how did u get that cloudy look on the ground is it some kind of snow or some fog?regards
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 23rd May 2007 at 9:38 PM
Great!
Thank you so much for this!

On Hiatus.Dunno if I'll ever come back.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 23rd May 2007 at 9:42 PM
Thanx, Tish that is buyable fog found at http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=202644 . it seemed like the right time to use it. glad you like it.

"When we view something contrary to custom we assign it a monstrous quality. We infer based on that something's lack of ordinariness that it is disgusting or somehow linked to something inhumane, in some cases one might say uncivilized." ~ Lady GaGa
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 23rd May 2007 at 9:47 PM
In lack of a better phrase...

FLIPPIN' SWEET!

They look so cool. Great job.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 23rd May 2007 at 10:21 PM
This is AWESOME great job!!!

"We are begging for a reflection from a shuttered heart, to find and chase us over the edge"---H.I.M--In Venere Veritas
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 24th May 2007 at 12:36 AM
Whoa, if you keep making these awesome myth creatures, someday there'll be a neighbourhood "stranger than strangetown", where snakes and harpies and whatnot will frighten each other, lol.
Great work, thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 24th May 2007 at 12:43 AM
Wow, LOVE the dress and hair . . .

Awesomely creepy! ;^D

Back playing Sims 2 after 10 years . . .
Forum Resident
#16 Old 24th May 2007 at 7:21 AM
cool!thanx for the link!regards
Scholar
#17 Old 24th May 2007 at 10:38 AM
Excellent work Deserves to be featured imao.
Thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 24th May 2007 at 11:09 AM
thanx guys, im really gald you think so xnymphetaminex. and your welcome tish, happy to help. ^_^

Field Researcher
#19 Old 24th May 2007 at 3:00 PM
Oh wow that's awsome! They look so creepy- like and stuff... Love it.

~* Midsummer's Night Dream *~
One will turn, one will fight, the other will die
A new Action/Adventure,Mystery,SciFi/Fantasy story on my Simpage.
Username-- KaikouChick013
Look me up! ^^
Test Subject
#20 Old 24th May 2007 at 4:03 PM
my dog's name is banshee so i'm partial to anything banshee-related. these are beautiful!
Alchemist
#21 Old 24th May 2007 at 8:57 PM
Fascinating and marvellous! Thank you!!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 27th May 2007 at 12:17 AM
Creepy!! And really cool! Thanks a lot! And nice screenshots!

The minds power over itself is great, what you make of things is what they become, change your thought and you change the world as you percieve it...
Test Subject
#23 Old 27th May 2007 at 1:04 PM
I'm speechless, this is just fantastic!
Forum Resident
#24 Old 27th May 2007 at 3:28 PM
Great!!! I love them!!!
Test Subject
#25 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 5:20 PM
I downloaded your sim because it looks hellish .. but when i tried to install it, it told me it needed expansion packs that i dont have .. well i have them all except pets and seasons .. anyone know whats going on? i really want to use this sim in my sim-haunted-asylum lol
Page 1 of 3